Agnostic.com

34 0

What do you have more of, then most people you know?

The rich may say money, the powerful may say influence, the beautiful may say looks. What would you say you had more of?

DareBear 5 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Inexplicable affection for the distinction between than and then.

Than is in singular, then is for multiple, since I was addressing it as a lot of individuals then would be the proper format. Hope this aids you in your "affection for the distinction between the two." =)

@DareBear and I didn't know Fox News taught grammar too.

@DareBear sorry mate, there is no correlation between the 2, but you are far from the only person here who has made the mistake, and my auto-correct is constantly inserting wrong words, makes for a good laugh when it is pointed out.

I seriously hope you are joking about the singular vs. plural....?

Curiosity.

33 RPM LP's, way too many. Young folks probably don't know what an LP is.

You may be right, good thing google is an indiscriminate friend to the young and the old.

I call one side of my studio the "wall of sound." I have more CDs than an adult should own.

@Fidget I also have too many of those

Debt maybe?.........

Experience amid nature…

Varn Level 8 Feb 23, 2018

Patience

books. The last time I counted, I got to 1100 and still had another box to go through

craziness.

Nothing really. If we take everyone on the planet, I will be right in the middle of the distribution. We have to look at linked things, and even then, it would still be average

@ScienceBiker Haha that's cute! TBH I don't much like my address either, but it's better than my previous. Also, thanks (?)

Spiders

pet spiders, pest spiders, or spider based collectables?

I live in the county on 3/4 of an acre next to a wooded lot. Spiders are a given. @heathen77

Cats, 11, had more than that at one time, fishing equipment, I am a avid fisherman, I practice CPR catch photograph and release. I have approx 20 reels and poles freshwater, a doz or so saltwater set ups that I use regularly and I collect and restore antique and vintage fishing equip of which I have over 100 reels some as old as 120 + yrs old, 25 + poles some 80+ yrs and 16 lg tackle boxes full of old lures and paraphernalia.So having around me the things I love most makes me wealthy beyond imagination! Looks, I have never had ink done on myself because you can't improve perfection. If I have any influence it would be by the example I display as a person. I am very honest and open to those I deem worthwhile and have integrity almost to a fault among other desirable traits!

Mead. I have more bottles of mead than anyone I know.

I have only 2, and one is spiced, I am less keen on that. Having trouble finding a good one in resent times. @DareBear I did actually type recent, and my damn computer changed it to resent. so easily done,

I have over 200. I need some volunteers to help me dispose of it properly.

@obtusethevague1 Vikings Blod is probably the best mead that I've had that wasn't made in someone's kitchen. I prefer my own home made stuff though. There's also a meadery here in Montana called Hidden Legend, but their stuff is pretty plain.

@obtusethevague1 yeah, mead isn't cheap. Honey prices are only going up these days. I tell ya what though, if you're ever in my neck of the woods, stop on by and we'll split a bottle of my own stuff.

Hope.

Common sense.

Tabletop RPGs

Integrity.

Debt/income ratio

mass.
wildlife
kids around me

Well, it would appear that the answer is cobwebs. As long as you don't put your reading glasses on at the wrong time you can be so happily oblivious.

White hair.

Amenability to the unknown.

Places to have lived.......45

Khmm Level 5 Feb 23, 2018

More value than Gates, Bezos and Buffet combined.

Highly subjective.

@jlynn37 Care to bet on that?

@Anonbene Nope. Just my opinion as it is yours.

@jlynn37
Trolling Lynn? Don't know what you're talking about but you're positive you're right? Isn't that what christians do?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.