Agnostic.com

37 5

What is your favorite TV show theme song?

Mine is the theme song to The Greatest American Hero!

Jackolope74 5 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Rockford Files

Tried to come up with some good ones nobody else has yet: Green Acres, Peter Gunn, The Muppet Show, Hill Street Blues and the 5 versions of 'Way Down In The Hole' on The Wire.

Breaking Bad is cool

Theme for Chuck, "Short Skirt/Long Jacket"

Game of Thrones

I think many people know this show and theme but I find it is one amazing piece of art. After seeing it many times I still am bowed over by the skill of the creators of the show. Plus there is a lot of history and I love British history.

I guess most of my favorites take me back to my youth. I would probably have to add Silver Spoons, The A-Team, and Square Pegs to the list. For for some strange reason The Love Boat will always get stuck in my head when I hear it lol.

Another vote for Greatest American Hero and a vote for Bad Things, which was the theme song for True Blood. Whatever I think of the show itself I do think that's the best opening for any show, in terms of visuals and theme song.

theme to the greatest american hero.

"Baccano" (pardon the double dip)

Zster Level 8 Feb 23, 2018

Dammit, now I have a hankering to watch that series again. I just love creative and stylish intros like this.

I might have to rewatch it myself!

"The Garry Shandling Show"

All of the JoJo openings, they are so artfully done just jam packed full of style and substance. They just get my hyped every time, especially Bloody Stream (the second one)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.