Agnostic.com

8 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can’t watch him for more than 5 minutes without shaking my head in utter disbelief!

I can't even do 2 minutes.

What a demented fool! I hope that he continues in his ingorance.

It is so hard to believe that he is our president. I remember how shocked and scared for our country I was on 9-Nov-2016, and I can only imagine the relief I will feel on 20-Jan-2021 when anyone else is the next president.

It's shit like this that makes me want to be alone in a room with him.
I wouldn't lay a finger on him. I would just use my words.

If you use words of more than one syllable, I'm not sure he could understand.

@HippieChick58 I promise, he would most definitely understand.

Who’s going to sign off on his impeachment?

Lol you can look at my profile and shrug all you want. The question is who’s going to sign off on his impeachment?

@48thRonin I think the possibility exists that the tide will turn when the twittler is indicted.

@HippieChick58 Ok but I’m still betting that it won’t be by mueller though but by the states of New York and New Jersey.
But we’ll see we might all be wrong and nothing happens to him.
Just saying that wishful thinking vs actual evidence doesn’t achieve the same results.

@48thRonin I'm told that without hope one dies. I have some hope, not a great deal, but it still lives.

@HippieChick58 Yes by all means have hope but please be sure to re-evaluate your religious ideology once you start praying for something.

@48thRonin There is a difference between hope and prayer. I've said enough prayers in my lifetime to have figured that out. Hope is the spark that exists in your being. Prayers are wasted breath.

Delusionally stupid.

Hopefully he's going to get a rude awakening.

He's a scary joke.

Carin Level 8 Feb 4, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:281467
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.