Agnostic.com

13 1

What is your opinion on the Young Turks?

I have been listening to them on YouTube for a few weeks now and I'm finding myself intrigued and interested, which I never thought I would.

GuitarDoctor 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When it comes to the social based issues such as equal rights for everyone and reproductive rights for women, I agree with them. Aside from those few issues, I disagree with them on the rest and find them to be biased.

The young Turks have had some good shows.
That aside, Cenk is a lying scumbag. So I'd advice you to be skeptical about his contributions.

I used to like them a lot. I still listen some, but they are often too "hot take" for my liking. Some of their reporters are better than others in that regard, but a lot of their coverage is too shallow.

They tend to be too opinionated for my taste. I prefer facts and information clearly defined without an explanation.

Me likes them very much

I like them really well.

I haven't watched in years but did appreciate them a lot before.

I like them....

I love Cenk, they aren't left enough for me.

I thought you meant that dreadful song by Rod Stewart - D'oh!

Thank you! I hate that song.

Pompus blowhards that cherry pick just to seem what they say is right.

??

I used to watch their daily broadcast, but had to stop.
They got really annoying and went too far left for me.

Use to like them back when they seemed to have a centered logic to them but they’ve since have become obsessed over the president and are just followers of the same msm that they once criticized and objected.

Really? Are we watching the same show? I'm not a "member", just watch the weekly updates with Cenk and Ana. It's not my only source of news, but I enjoy their candor and like their repartee with each other.

@celticagent I watched more two years ago so I’m not sure about you though and I’ve seen them go from being against the system vs reverberating the same message as everyone else.

But we could just have two opinions about the show as well or you could just be trying to challenge the personal opinions of the other men on here since I that’s what you’ve done even though Gator pretty much said that she didn’t like the show either.
Good day sir ??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:281490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.