Agnostic.com

46 3

What have you always wanted to do or try, that you just haven't gotten around to?

I probably have a long list of things, just to name a few-

like swimming with the dolphins in Florida...
and Scuba Diving...
also, traveling to Japan... I want to do that one day.

silvereyes 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (26 - 46)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Learn to play the guitar 🙂

Writting a book, having a vegetable garden, traveling EVERYWHERE, having a boat and traveling the caribbean in it, having a muscle car, perfecting ASL, getting my Masters, leraning to play an instrument, perfecting cake decoration....

iron my clothes

Swimming with dolphins and scuba diving for sure. Going to Ireland, getting tattoos, getting a motorcycle, going hang gliding and zip lining, learning parkour, getting a leather duster/trench coat, riding roller coasters and water rides more often...I'm sure there's plenty of others but those were easiest to come up with. Oh and that water jet shit...idr what its called but as soon as i saw that...HURGH.

No lol, the thing where youre anchored to something by a long rope and theres this backpack that shoots water downwards

Getting a tattoo, hot air ballooning, traveling to Greece, Machu Picchu, the Fjords in Norway, Alaska, Australia and New Zealand.

Going to grad school

School psychology, history or math. @silvereyes

I definitely want to scuba dive and snorkel, at least once.

To take a trip to the country by railroad / sleeping car.

Run for 30 mins straight, halfway there ????

I love travel, so Hokkaido at an onsen, Europe, Canada, and Hawaii/Alaska/West Coast USA are still not checked off...

Deep sea fishing, maybe skydiving, but really I just like to experience life.

DJing for a huge audience at a rave, club or dance floor venue, but I'm nowhere near that level yet lol xD

This is not the forum for that type of discussion. And imaginations ... Go!

@silvereyes It is a sexual act

@silvereyes No sweetie, in this case, I am the one with the dirty mind and I own it.

Buy a sailboat. Summer in Mediterranean... Winter in Brazil. All female crew for a change but they have to play musical instruments and be good dancers. Wake up off the dream every 6 weeks to shower, shave and cut my hair.

I don't know. Just don't know.

Interstellar travel.

See the Aurora Borealis.

If I ever had the time and money, HEMA and weapon forging. I've always liked old school weapong like swords, spears, ect... and find the martial arts that have evolved around them to be realy facinating and fun to learn and watch. HEMA (historical european martial arts) is really cool and sadly always seems overshadowed by its more popular eastern competitors. I've looked into and and watched my share of videos on the subject, but boy would it be cool to get into it in spite of how costly it may be.

And yea by extention, it would be cool to hand craft my own weapon. An expensive art project mostly, but metalurgy and forging are super facinating to me as well. I wouldn't pass up to opportunity to learn how to make something of that nature.

I've done alot of what i want already - skydiving 4X , zip lining 5X, hot air ballooning 8X, 7 cruises, swim with dolphins, parasailing 5X. I DO want to go to NY. Never been.I would also like to fall in love someday soon. That would be nice ! 🙂

More travel. Alaska, Australia,..so many places to visit and make new friends!

Hang gliding!

I've done the things I've wanted to do mostly apart from a lot of things I don't find possible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28229
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.