Agnostic.com

8 15

The State of the Union is Worrying

"We are worried about global warming, all the lobbyists running government, that the economy will crash, that Trump will start a war, for the children that have been ripped from the mother's arms at the border, that Trump has sold this country out to other dictators around the world, and that Mike Pence will destroy the rights of women.

"We are also worried because many of us are one paycheck away from the street and the next medical crisis may be unaffordable.

"But, most of all we are worried - what Trump might do - that we can't yet imagine. When you govern by whim - you get a worried electorate."

-Thom Hartman

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just wait for the lie count and fact checks to come out. The chance of him saying anything factual or honest is pretty much lower than the possibility of climate change being false.

I like Thom Harrman. I think I would also add that the system has been broken a long time now.

I refuse to listen or watch Trump speak. When I hear his voice on the radio, I turn it off.

I don't know about you but it's the inflections in his voice that nauseate me. I just cannot listen to him.

As long as Trump is president our nation, our democracy, our people are in danger.

The state of the union is shit. I am so disillusioned and disheartened by the degree to which corporate interests have seeped into the halls of power and grabbed ahold. It’s going to take a sustained movement born of a devastating crisis before this slow motion corporate coup d'état is undone.

Mike Pence will try to destroy the rights of ANYONE and EVERYONE who does not accept, follow and adhere too his particular demented view of his fairy tale.

It’s hard to go wrong listening to Thom Hartman!

I'd rather be baptized at a July tent revival in Kansas than to listen to Trump's SOTU address, or any other spew out of his lying mouth.

Woah dude, I know it's bad but please don't resort to being baptized in Kansas.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:282350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.