Agnostic.com

16 2

I always dream in color..and remember them as well..anyone else?

Charlene 9 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I dream in color as well, I remember most of my dreams which are so bizarre at times it affects my mood when I wake up.

I have that problem as well..especially if it's grey outside..dreams in dreams are also a bit off putting..

That just triggered a memory. When I was pregnant with my youngest (she is now 26) I had a very vivid dream, in full color. In my dream she was already born and I was wrapped in blankets in our family room, I was nursing her and she pooped all over everything. Her father was in the doorway and I asked him to take her and change her, and he ran away laughing! I was so angry with him, and woke up immediately. Had he been in the bed with me I'd have slugged him, and I was angry with him for the rest of the day.

I dream in colour, but remember my dreams less and less as time goes by. My dreams tended to be somewhat surreal, in a recurring dream I was a Japanese police officer who would be killed on duty, in each dream the post-death section would be slightly different.

Atm I rarely remember. Of dreams I used to be able to direct their course... Like directing, acting and simultaneously running your own movie. Currently I do not get enough sleep to do anything other than crash out.

I dream in color. I can taste food. I feel things tactilely, too. One nightmare, a little girl was biting my leg so hard that I woke up. I realized it was a dream and the pain quickly went away, and I fell back asleep, but my dream picked right back up where it left off and it again hurt really badly on my leg where she was biting me, only this time I didn't wake up right away (and in the dream did not remember the interruption where I woke up).

Cat, Bedbugs or an embolism?

@FrayedBear Considering that the pain started going away as soon as I awoke, disappeared completely in about a second, and came right back as soon as I fell asleep, I can't imagine that there was anything that would have been felt while awake.

I dream in color.

And sometimes I do remember dreams vividly.

I dream in color and can sense feelings in dreams as well.

I have never dreamed in black and white - i’ve Heard that’s more common among people who watched B&W tv. I remember dreams pretty regularly.
For years I have had end-of-the-world disaster dreams when I’m Really stressed.

Me too. Current politics and world news are not my friends.

@RavenCT I hear that..

For years and years, this question bugged me: did I ever dream in color? I honestly could not remember one way or the other...it just about drove me crazy. I would try to remember immediately upon waking, but never could be sure.

Then I had a dream, a very vivid dream, and it was quite definitely in color. And I remembered that when I awoke!

So now, even though I've forgotten that dream, and am back to never remembering, I know that I did dream in color at least once. 🙂

marga Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

I always dream of Jeannie. ;P

I remember one dream in color. It was quite amusing. Recently I don't remember any dreams.

I no longer have draems that I remember, my dreams are so boring.
But I remember as a kid say 3 or 4 when I first dreamed in colour, previously they had all been grey.

I used to have real problems with dreaming. They were very vivid, long and involved, and really, really off the wall for the most part. Eventually I discovered if i sleep with music playing I just have regular dreams and sleep a lot better.

I don't dream in colour which I feel is a bit ironic as I'm an artist.

Occasional lucid dreams that I can remember are amazingly vivid. great sex too

Useful

I have never knowingly had a wet dream in my life and never have sex dreams which is a bummer.

My daughter does. I remember my dreams as soon as I wake up but I've never noticed if they were in color or not. I'm going to have to pay close attention from now on.

I dream in color!!! Sometimes I pay more attention to the details of the dream than the dream itself. So I missed some of the action.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.