Agnostic.com

8 4

This is a Breath of fresh air and agreat networking site for like-minded people. But I think it’s a stretch to call it a dating site.Can anyone here honestly say that they have met someone face-to-face in person in a dating Context? Seriously. It really should just be called an agnostic social media platform. It’s disingenuous to say that it’s a dating platform.

Inquiryevidence 4 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting. It's definitely not a traditional dating platform, and it hasn't generated much for me in that arena. However, I deeply appreciate the opportunity to get to know other people who have similar ideas in a way that could possibly generate more quality in person interation. I'm assuming a lot here, I freely admit that, but I'm so burnt out on the popular dating sites!

Ambir Level 3 June 8, 2019

I did meet someone face to face. Don’t blame it on the site, our actual intentions to come through and meet someone covers more than half the way.

I read in previous posts asking the same that there were some who dated through this site.

I think its dating potential increases as the member base increases. I think it's also just about making connections on what ever level that may be 🙂

Dating is not discouraged at all, I like it says dating, so you won't be ostracized for contacting someone.

So far, there have been a few who have met someone here; and, you never know what is going on in private posts.

Oh I so agree. I was not really sure if I even wanted to date..stuck my toe in the water and so had no real expectations. So far..crickets

Well, again, if you don’t expect much or anything, how hard would you be looking. Do you know what you are looking for; but more importantly, would you be able to recognize it if you saw it?

I think that the plan is that after we have enough numbers dating might be a possibility.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28470
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.