Agnostic.com

12 1

Friday Night Plans

Ever since I've started working I've been super lazy on the weekends. What does your typical Friday night look like?

• 3 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 26 votes
  • 12 votes
Flowers28 5 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a group of friends who gather every Friday night at a friend's house for dinner, drinks, and doobies.

I had to work. We normally don't have night shift, but it's a deadline crunch. They asked for volunteers and I jumped on board. I don't mind... While others are getting ready for bed Sunday night, I am sitting by a fire in my back yard.

Get home, feed kids, bathe kids, bed kids, feed self, make kitchen inhabitable, watch some MMA or music production/musician vids on YouTube with a vodka, lime and soda or two, crash. I'm so dull.

I'll come n babysit for you.

I used to go out every friday. Now I am old and decrepit. I prefer to stay in.

I do actually work extra shifts at weekend.

Depends on what is happening around. Last night I went to watch my team's soccer match.

You mean football of course.

@Amisja, yes. For an European it's football, for most Americans I know it's soccer.

@Paddypereira But I'm British and we invented it 😉

@Amisja, I know the British invented modern football. Also, the US used to be a British colony and, correct me if I'm wrong, it was them who called it soccer. As I know there are loads of people that will identify it better like this, that's why I worded this way. I also prefer the word football but... Well, not a big deal, all the problems in the World should be this small and insignificant.

@Paddypereira I am teasing but has always been football. How do I know? Well because as a child we had these mini research projects to do. I had done all the kings and queens, rocks, all the history ones, etc and the last one left was the history of football. I was a sad geeky kid but I loved it.

@Amisja, you are what you are. I'm into sports, for me it's just a denomination to help identify what it is. I was sharing the information I have. Unfortunately, due to limitations of written communication, if you were winding me up, I didn't understand... Lol!!! Not a big deal anyway. 😉

@Paddypereira yip a little bit of gentle UK/US teasing...we think its cute

@Amisja, by the way, I'm not American (in case you don't know). I'm your "neighbour". Ireland is my home. Not Irish as well... 😛

@Paddypereira ok so thats confused me. Do you want to adopt me so I can escape this Brexit nonsense? 😉

@Amisja, I was born in Lisbon, Portugal. Moved to Dublin 14 years ago. If you move to Dublin I'll consider adopting you, no problem!!! Lol!!!

@Paddypereira ok its a deal!

Work. I work Friday through Monday. Monday is my Friday. Usually on Monday I crash.

Since I work everyday I prefer to just sit with my dogs and cats and watch tv in the evenings.

I’ve been super lame lately...laundry and Netflix. But T least I have a few drinks too!

I am usually exhausted on a Friday night after a long week. I most often stay in and relax with a glass of wine and Netflix.

I'm currently listening to music and reading a book. I suspect I will never pass as a party animal.

Rainy and cold day in Clovis, California! I have been to Texas and enjoy the Riverwalk in San Antonio
or the clubs and restaurants in Austin, Texas! In southern California ... the beaches and nice walks in non-fire areas!

I have some writing to do tonight. I'll leave the partying to others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:284802
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.