Agnostic.com

22 2

Where are you from

We are such a large and diverse group, I would love to see where the majority of us are located.

• 73 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 7 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 5 votes
Akfishlady 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm from a supernova somewhere back in time. Then my family evolved from rocks and water on a piece of accumulated debris orbiting another star.

jeffy Level 7 Feb 24, 2018

A galaxy far, far away.

Although an interesting question I would rather say where I am. I am on a big rock that is spinning at approximately 1,000 MPH in an outer spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy and the galaxies are flying apart at an estimated 270 miles person second in no discernible direction and we go round once in every two hundred million years.

I love that song

I've read our average motion is about 1 million miles per hour in the general direction of the constellation Leo.

For anyone who'd like the refresher:

I live on an Island, off an Island off the north west of Europe. Better known as the Isle of Wight 🙂

@Akfishlady Yes it is 🙂

Porirua, New Zealand/Aotearoa.

United States of America, Texas, DFW. Born and raised.

I was born in Salt Lake City. I’ve lived in Japan, Saudi Arabia, Italy and Puerto Rico. I was stationed in California, Virginia and Florida. I currently live in Texas.

Lee Green South East London.

Christchurch, NZ

Born and raised in Nebraska. I have also spent time in Idaho and Ohio, now back in Nebraska.

I was born in St Louis, raised in Blue Springs MO but have been in Michigan since 1966.

Born/raised in Kookyfornia, USA, by Hazel and Robbie. Still here.

Cornwall UK. 15 years later off to Australia and have been moving around ever since and will continue too.

Not North Dakota.

@Akfishlady We should gift it to Canada.

Born in Hollywood, CA - then......to Sherman Oaks, Encinitas, Burbank ( graduated high school ) , Glendale, Temple City, Arcadia, Monrovia, then in 2002 moved to Murrieta where I have been for the last 16 years. ( All in Southern California ) I will prolly never leave 🙂

You mean to say I'm the only Bluenoser Canuck in the lot!! For those of you who don't recognize either term, google can help. (Hint: I'm north and east of Mexico)
Capt'n John

I'm from West Virginia, but I spent 6 years living in the UK (it was the best of times, it was the worst of times...). I moved back to WV 16 years ago. I miss the UK, and would move back if I could.

Ori89 Level 4 Feb 25, 2018

Queensland, Australia.

Rammy Level 4 Feb 25, 2018

I came from my mother, but that's a very tired antiquated joke. I was born in the "new" Mercy Hospital in New Orleans, LA. Spent two years in Italy at Caserma Ederle, Vicenza with the U.S. Army. Lived temporarily in Memphis, TN, and Ridgeland, MS after Katrina.

It is not where I come from... it is where I had been. But I admit sometimes where you come from, gets you laid.

Mom's uterus dad's seed

Ha Ha 🙂

The second planet circling Proxima Centauri...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.