Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Navy SEALs no longer allowed to wear blackface

Thanks Duffelblog....I needed the laugh.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can’t it’s too stupid ?

I figured, by the title, it had to be satiric. That isn't happening, at least on deployment or training ops.

That would be counterproductive! Bin Ladin, for instance, was laughing his head off when he saw the SEALs, and so couldn’t aim his weapon properly. Successful psychological warfare.

Funny!

BD66 Level 8 Feb 12, 2019

This is over the top ridiculous. The greasepaint it part of the camouflage. I hope they enforce this rule to football players.

Um....read it.

@SkotlandSkye I did is pretty much a B.S statement race has absolutely nothing to do with the use of the greesepaint . These pansy ass complainers won't be happy until they get a special ops killed trying to do their job to comply to the wishy washy cry babies feelings.

@azzow2 it’s satire. There’s no way you read it. It’s a funny fake news. You might want to actually read it now.

It’s the DuffelBlog which is like The Onion but all military satire.

@SkotlandSkye I see got mine blind half way through.

@azzow2 :::::throws glitter::::::::

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:288055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.