Agnostic.com

12 1

Social classes

What social class do you perceive yourself to be a part of?

• 6 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
NothinnXpreVails 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Third class or even steerage...

lol

I live paycheck to paycheck, but thanks to my family, I own my own home and car.

I make just enough to not qualify for welfare.

My mom comes from an upper class old Kentucky family and both my parents were intellectuals, so that's how I was raised. My dad was a TV engineer and my mom a radio station manager, but they went to the Haiti mission field to help build a radio station, and I grew up there, speaking three languages, hanging with both local Haitians of African descent and wealthy Europeans.

So my overall social class is mid to upper class, and that's how my siblings live, but I tend to live like a nerdy guy..more interested in my obsessions, travel, inventions, writing, bird photography to be a real member of this class, although I taught at two universities.

first class classy lady after the revolution: no caste system for me.

I don't give a fuck either

None, I'm not social and I have no class.

Ba-dum CRASH!

Ha, easy. Lower lower class. The poverty line in Australia is $426.30 for a single adult. I live with my adult son and at present, household income is a total of $200 per week. If we quadrupled our income, we would still be below the poverty live. You have heard the old saying, work smarter not harder, we live smart not hard.

Classless!

Census uh? I don't think so... Homie don't play dat...

I guess I consider myself upper lower class? I make OK money and can afford to live by myself as long as the rent is cheap, which means my neighborhood isn't ideal. I finished high school and did some college. I own my car, but don't own a home and probably won't for some time thanks to student and credit card debt.

Through my education and work, I am middle class. But, I grew up in the undereducated lower class.

Same here. Still feels a bit odd sometimes.

Pretty much my story as well

I'm in a class by myself.

me too... 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30466
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.