Agnostic.com

56 14

Are you more calculating or spontaneous?

Personally, I could use more spontaneity. I enjoy planning. I try to be strategic in what I do. But, sometimes it's nice to just go with the flow. I'm practicing.

Where do you fit on the spectrum of calculating to spontaneous?

silvereyes 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

56 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am borrowing here, but I calculate spontaneously. My stepdad says it is my biggest downfall. However you look at it I'm a good cop although not employed in that field. I'm currently into a local rape in my area that all happened because of drug activity and the cops cannot tell you that much already because they are still investigating it. I also did a secret investigation into my own grandson's murder. Many things were hidden there perhaps because he was a drug dealer. In turn he was betrayed by friends. Law enforcement never did anything about it and helped perpetuate a lie to shut it all down. Why? The killer was their own man playing both sides as a narc. To this day (2 years later) the killer walks free and claims he did not want to kill him. The big question is "then why did he?" The best answer is drugs and confusion.
Regardless of early theistic training I can claim that my inner calculating mind brought me to logic in such a way that I "woke up" and stopped following Christianity. Are there any claims of deity that are valid in this world? Not that I have found.
Did anyone fly to heaven on a winged horse? Do cats fly?

I calculate spontaneously.

I tend to do neither. Nothing is my preferred pastime.

Spontaneous by far, wouldn't want it anyother way!

My days are so routine that I like to be spontaneous with my free time.

If I do make a plan, it's normaly just a rough plan, that I can change along the way, if need be.

I am not a planner, but can get things done on the fly pretty well, I listen to suggestions so I can get a bigger picture of possiblities. I don't enjoy entering any situation close minded, so I go in with an idea, but it is subject to change repeatedly

A vague outline to guide you. this will allow for that “oh wow! lets do this” moment!

I prefer to have a vague plan and seize on inspiration when it strikes.

Depends on how drunk I am.

i have an idea &, unlike in my young & impulsive age, i allow it to settle & simmer & shape for a while. then i follow with action that gives in to the natural flow of life. why else would i live where the mantra is "go with the flow"?

Yes. Yes I am.

LOL!

Depends on the prize.

Totally depends on mood. I'm both.

Calculating sounds like manipulating. I plan, but the best laid plans go awry. Then, spontaniety saves the day.

I tend to be very spontaneous and plan for the things that require planning.

I am spontanious all the way then every day is a possible adventure though theres obviously things I have to plan.

I have always been the spontaneous one, reasy to go now, A lot of fun, mostly. Some sticky spots but no broken bones,

Definitely more calculating.

Or definitely more strategizing. 😛

The more prepared i am, the more comfortable i am going off-script. So its both. Bigtime both.

More calculating but my calculations are usually way off

Most definitely a planner/calculator, though am far better than most in a crisis, I don't panic.
I am not spontaneous in a crisis, I just formulate strategies a bit faster.

I have always been the spontaneous one, reasy to go now, A lot of fun, mostly. Some sticky spots but no broken bones,

Calculated to the point of dysfunction 😟

Dougy Level 7 Mar 2, 2018

Sponteneously me. If I am talking I am creating from my heart memory and intuitive. ...When I am listening I am skillfully measuring what I hear so that my conversation partner is understood with accurate feedback. ...your words as I summarize and encourage. ....my body language is athletic. ...dancing is my joy and singing is my interpretation of my source or sheet. ...I'm a percussionist scientist romantic politician

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.