Agnostic.com

21 3

Chicken or fish? Ha Ha!

JVee 4 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Is this chicken what I have or is it fish?" Jessica Simpson while reading a chicken of the sea tuna can and eating a tuna fish sandwich. Lol

I remember that... My fuck. I really hope she was just making a joke. But somehow I doubt it.

@NeoXerops Unfortunately, I've met her and I doubt she was joking.

@Duke if she wasn't joking... That's just... Sad.

@NeoXerops She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I bumped into her (literally) one night at the Exit/In in Nashville, TN. She didn't say anything particularly stupid. Just rather vapid conversation.

I've seen her acting in The Dukes of Hazard. If that was scripted, she deserves an Oscar. Lol

I don't eat meat at all anymore, but chicken was my favorite years ago. I never cared all that much for fish.

Neither.

Speaking of, can someone explain to me why vegetarians will eat fish?

Good question. I'm a vegetarian, but I don't eat seafood. Those who do are known as "pescatarians." I don't mind whatever other people choose to eat, but I wouldn't consider it a vegetarian diet. I think it may stem from the Catholic Church, which requires abstention from meat on Ash Wednesday and Fridays during Lent (and going way back, every Friday of the year and every day during Lent), but says that fish doesn't qualify as meat. It's not entirely clear why this exemption exists, though.

I live in a landlocked state so every fish I've ever tried tastes like river bottom so chicken please

It's all in how you clean and prepare it.

As I live on this beautiful Island, Nearly everyday a lot of people go into the ocean and catch their own dinner, shellfish, crayfish or fish, so fresh so good. So seafood for me, or seafood and eat it. bahaha

Sacha Level 7 Mar 1, 2018

Fish is probably healthier.

Get it right! Its the chicken or the egg. Come on!

My first thought was, "what question does the waitstaff ask you at a wedding?"

Chicken! Allergic to all fish - but oddly canned Tuna is so processed I'm oik with it? (In small doses.).

Tuna - the chicken of the seas.

Fish but I eat more chicken

I had chicken yesterday and salmon tonight. I guess I could go both ways.

MrOhm Level 4 Mar 1, 2018

Fish, but I eat more chicken. They're both healthier for you than red meat too.

Mmmmmm..love me some warm, rare, moist Tuna!!!

Fresh coral trout and salad.

Eating any chicken gives me a horrific headache, but eating fish makes my memory sharp and my skin soft.

Chicken. Most fish makes me sick.

In the fishing industry , Monkfish ( Angler ) was once known as 'chicken of the sea '.

I'd eat tree bark if it was softer!

Chicken for sure.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.