Agnostic.com

18 29

100% agree

mistymoon77 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agreed

Sounds right!

When you find someone like that, it’s beautiful!

I had 16 years of a best friend, hot lover and partner in crime.. that flame burned so bright it burned right out 😟

I had it for almost ten years. she left about a year ago. relationships have shelf lives. damn it.

I've had it before it is one of the best feelings you can have.

Yes indeedy!

My eyes just watered - well done you!

Still looking for my partner in crime....

Absolutely.

big sigh.

Nice, I want that.

me too... 🙂

@mistymoon77 I believe you can both find that. You are both beautiful ladies.

@balou Thank you.

Yup. That's the best possible relationship type.

Sure sounds good to me! If only...

Being with your best friend usually means you have common interests, you never had to say to yourself I'll sacrifice "this" to be with him/her.

Who can't agree with that?

There are a lot of people who fall for someone first.. but don't like them.. they are more in lust with them. Then come to find out what they are like and then all shit breaks loose.

@mistymoon77 I was responding to what was written the graphic.

Those are the only relationships that work for me. I don't see how people can be lovers with someone without being very close to them as a friend too.

So 100% agree with this.

Agree as well,

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30997
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.