Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Mock a bigot today!

This is what the far right deserve. Egging. Pies in the face. Drown them out with kazoos. Tuba players following their marches.
Extremists love conflict - it satisfies their egos. Instead, respond with derision.
Why do you think Trump hates SNL?

MrBeelzeebubbles 7 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We had a similar event in the UK a few years back. John Prescott. Tony Blair's deputy was egged and threw a few punches at the perpetrator. Pity it wasn't Tony himself.

He deserved a whole dozen eggs upside his head, fucking asshole!!!

There are many who live at the left-pole who are just a evil.

"Mock a bigot day!" Can't say that too fast for long.

The most important thing one needs to realize when dealing with the likes of trolls and bigots is that they function at a level far beneath your station, so any insults they hurl your way are fit only to be mocked, laughed at and treated with utter and complete derision. Once you get it through your own head where trolls and bigots stand in relation to you in the societal heiarchy, they can be a hell of a lot of fun to play with.

I’ve had trolls and bigots literally so out of their minds with rage that they’re doing online research on my background and posting derogatory things on my Facebook Wall about old girlfriends and roommates and the like. I’ve been called everything from a pedophile to a rapist and every nasty thing in between online. It’s about the equivalent of a monkey throwing its own feces against a wall calling Mrs. Manners unrefined.

One can also 'out-stink' them, with ammonium sulfide capsules, purchased at magic supply shops. One capsule stepped on, will clear a small room. Use more for breaking up crowds. For a minute or two, it smells like a constipated cow times ten, passing gas!

My first thought when I saw Anning get egged was 'pity it was fresh'.

@MrBeelzeebubbles If one is going to egg somebody, poke a hole in the egg with a knitting needle. Drain the yolk into a bowl. Fill the egg with paint. Seal hole with wax. Et voila!. Do this to a dozen eggs, and you can make a pretty large omelet with the yolks Plus, you have the ability to quietly egg offensive billboards, or whatever!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:311854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.