Agnostic.com

29 7

Ladies: The egg never swims out to the sperm. Never chase a man.

Redcupcoffee 7 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm 62,,,,life is flying by. If I'm interested in a man, I'm not going to waste precious time, playing games, waiting for him to discover wonderful me,,,I'm going to persue him and let the fun begin.

You are a Survivor and I Salute You.

Thinking of chasing you.

I just go for straight honesty: yo dude I think your genetic makeup has been beneficial to your appearance and pheromones

Or: sup nice tush

If they balk I move on. I'm not going to waste my precious time ever again on trying to convince someone to give me a chance. You either take the opportunity or you lost out.

Okay that was a lie I only do that to guys I know I don't have a chance with if I actually want to date someone my flirting is "hi! I like your -insert randomly observed item-" and hope I get enough conversation to build on

@jorj you can't see it but I'm rolling my eyes and find your patronizing mocking of actual sexual harassment offensive

@jorj and some Jewish people were assholes did that justify the holocaust?

Let's not propagate silly rules. the truth is love is precious and the chance of it is fleeting. as much as hindisght kills us late in life we should never be cautious. fling yourself headfast into the chance for love. chase it with gusto. it's one of the few great prizes in this humble existence.

don't be a bummer gwen

Agreed. If you have to chase someone, they're either not interested or enjoy playing games. Big no thank you to both of those.

I like bacon with my eggs.

Men are stupid you may need to reconsider that stance

I'm not an egg. If I see someone who truly interests me, I'll certainly make a move !

The only guy I've chased is the one who stole my handbag.

Lololololololololol!!!

Once upon a time I attempted the chase, but I was never all that successful and those days are long behind me now.

It's actually a evolutionary thing that most hetero, cis males flee female aggression. Since nature only wants to procreate, a female who chases a male is revealing a high level of male hormones in her system, thus is more likely to pursue her own agenda instead of devoting most of her life to raising the man's progeny, pushing his interests.

This instinct is strong, and has nothing to do with logic. Men will feel flattered and have sex with women who chase after them, especially if the men have a high percentage of female hormones themselves, but they will still prefer the thrill of chasing and winning over mysterious, choosy women.

I'm only a partial transmale, yet this dynamic works with me, as well. Even when a pretty woman attracts me, if she aggressively tries to seduce me, I lose interest and run for it.

@Gwendolyn2018 I've read many articles on gender issues for the past five years, researching my own trans issues. But one of the first books to mention it, in the popular media was the book "The Rules." That's when I started paying attention and realized it was true. After menopause I became more male-minded as my female hormones waned and became strongly gender fluid. In male mode, I didn't even believe I had a female side at all, and behaved like a predator around women, yet, strangely, without sexual attraction, since I'm demisexual. I soon saw that whenever women aggressively tried to seduce me, I recoiled, and tried to get away, quickly losing interest.

@Wafflestomp That's for normal, cis hetero males, high in male traits, who are statistically on the lower end of the IQ scale. As the gender sliding scales moves toward the middle (androgyny), the average IQ and creativity rises correspondingly, statistically speaking.

Unfortunately, the higher the IQ and creativity, the more likely the person is to pursue obsessive interests, build inventions, write music, make movies, etc instead of having families..many of them can only have serial relationships, and reproduce only by accident.

So if you're atheist, you're already in the high IQ bracket as most cis hetero men are content with the status quo in religion as well, thus have a higher percentage of female traits than other men.

@Gwendolyn2018 First of all you are obviously high in male traits, so the type of men you attract would have high levels of female hormone. I know many cis hetero females high in female traits, relatives, friends, etc and men pursue them, chase them, not the other way around. They wouldn't dream of chasing a male. The fact that you do, shows your male traits, which I have also.

@Gwendolyn2018 Straight women hit on me the same or more than men. In Thailand I have to be very careful not to compliment even a married Thai woman or soon she'll be messaging me with a proposition. Then I have to let her down carefully or she will try to take revenge on me, as had already happened with three female bosses/supervisors just in Nakhon, Thailand.

My Thai married female boss here in Songkhla also messaged me a few months ago asking me to be her lover. I politely declined. Very politely, since she pays my salary. But I was asked to dance by as many women as men in the US, and in Thailand American, European, and Korean women have hit on me, on although the Americans and Irish are the most aggressive.

Once, in desperation, since I didn't "get it" a beautiful young Irish foreign teacher actually spelled out what she asking me. But as a demisexual, the thought of sex only disgusts me if I'm not bonded to someone for well over a year,

Wow, what an analogy.

I guess feminism is learned.....lol

I'm not sure how this is a relevant comment. Please explain your logic here.

But remember the woman first had to get the man inside her in order to get all those sperm competing for that egg.

The egg advertise its avalibily with an oder. If the sperm finds the oder to its liking the sperm follows it to the egg. She needs to make her desires detectable.

Do you believe the guy who just barges in uninvited is a keeper?

zrez Level 4 Mar 3, 2018

No one should be chasing anyone.

I'd never chase a man unless he pick pocketed me!

Troll! ;-P

JeffB Level 6 Mar 2, 2018

"We cannot fight for love as men may do. We should be wooed and were not made to woo." -HELENA (A Midsummer Night's Dream)

JeffB Level 6 Mar 2, 2018

I happen to like me being chased. It’s rather flattering really.????

No one should chase after anyone. Expressing interest is enough.

Make sense...

Make sense...

oh please, if you like it then do it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.