Agnostic.com

41 2

Do you make your bed every day?
Why or why not?

Crimson67 8 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hardly ever. It's where I spend most of my time not at work, and it's comfy and when it's made I get tangled up in the sheets

Yes, as soon as I get out of it, I make it. Always have, just makes the room look better. And, it keeps my cat out of my sheets.

My Mother "The cat is missing!".... Full search of the house ensues - twice.

Me "You have to come see the bump at the end of my bed".

She was under the sheet and the comforter in a made bed.

No.

Nope. I overheat at night and sweat, so I actually pull the covers back to air everything out--otherwise I'd be changing my sheets every day. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Usually, but not always. Reason? I have none.

I half make it throw cover back up but that about it

Retired, I am a constant visitor if I am around. Making it or not making it... I do noticed when there are outside visitors coming, I may make it often but.... unless it is understood she is going to jump into it soon by the door. I may have it arranged to her predilection. When I stay in my ex gf home... I do the bed soon I am out, never to return, it is her guest room after all. Respect.

I don’t have time for such a senseless act. If I made my bed everyday, that’s 5 minutes later to work, only to lose 5 minutes of sleep at end of the day. Besides that, why? It’s not like I hang around the house not working all day and I’m not trying to impress anyone.

No. I’m sadly lazy about making beds. There are far more important things to be worried about than a righty bed.

Nope I love crawling into the same nest I left when I woke up !

No, bedmaking is bad for you. It traps skin cells and gives dust mites ample food and darkness to propagate.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 2, 2018

no its just a quilt

Maybe once every few days after the blankets and sheets have gotten a little too lossened and jumbled up. I'm a rather still sleeper so they don't messed up quickly.

I pick up the extra pillows from the floor and rearrange my blanket, if that counts? I don't really bother actually making it all nice and tidy though, since I inevitably wind up crashing in it after work for a nap and I don't have the energy to unmake it just for that.

There is always at least one cat in it. How could I?

Mostly this one.

I used to for the longest time after I got out of the military, now sometimes I do sometimes I don't.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.