Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Birthstrikers: A Growing Number Of Women Are Choosing Not To Reproduce

BirthStrike: Women of childbearing age are choosing not to have children due to the well-founded fear that environmental collapse is coming soon:

"It would break my heart to bring children into the world and have it collapse around them."

SkotlandSkye 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is their choice. Considering how badly humans are managing the world and its resources, I think a (voluntary) reduction in population is in order.

This is no surprise at all. My brother did not and my son and his partner have chosen the same. Makes sense to me.

If only women had made this choice 60 years ago.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 27, 2019

I made it 47 years ago....by age 15 I knew I didn't want any sex trophies.

I made the choice at 17. No way I could justify saddling the world with my offspring.

I made the choice in first grade while my girl friends were playing with kindergarten kids and dreaming of one day having their own babies. My father was (now retired) an ob/gyn with his office attached to our house. I swore I never wanted to be like any of those women with the big bellies hobbling around my porch.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:319203
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.