Agnostic.com

25 8

Kilts anyone?

I would love to see kilts, and man skirts in general make a strong come back. I don't see that they in any way detract from masculinity and find them sexy as all get out. Thoughts?

[hiatus-shop.com]

Zster 8 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everyone kept bugging me to put on my father-in-law's ragalia at his daughter's wedding (in Edinburgh). Here you go...

You look positively amazing! I hope the rest of the wedding party was pleased.

if a man is a cofident in him self then wearing a kilt or pink should not matter, besides kilts are the scottish and the scots are awesome and ginger. #gingersareawesome

Can't say you're wrong

I don't have a problem with wearing pink, but I can't think of any reason that I would wear a kilt.

More comfortable then jeans!!

I 100% support manskirts of any creed.

I wear one sometimes

Yep, just plain fun to think about. You know, the breeze and all... ????

Zster Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

Google "kilted yoga. 'Nuff said.

They seem like they would be pretty breezy. 🙂

If you check the link in the OP, there are man skirts made of lighter or more breathable materials. Wrapped in wool in the US south during summer might kill a person!

@Silvertongue
I'm impressed, you're even a n expert on kilts ! 🙂

I love my kilt. But as a Scotsman it’s kind of expected.

A kilt is very comfortable, surprisingly warm and always looks great on a man. Best of all you don’t need to be Scottish to wear one. Samuel L Jackson rocked one!

I have Scottish ancestry and have considered wearing a kilt, I just haven't made the purchase. Perhaps I should consider it more seriously and quit skirting the issue.

Kilt and a manziere -- I'm there!

I think it depends on the guy. If the guy is rugged, with amazine legs, I think kilts really work.

Lolol. Man skirts? Kilts perhaps. Man skirts... I don't see it happening. If its not a kilt, its crap!

I've never worn one but I always thought they'd be comfy.

A guy at my place wears 2 different ones on different days. Although he doesn't shower or wash his clothes. I think wearing the same kilt every day makes me tired of seeing them. In parades they look nice, probably because they wash them. Lol.

A lot of the guys i know wear kilts, both in their leisure time & for formal occasions.

Easier than unzipping to pee. 🙂

how do you pee with a kilt?

Lol, I am so going let one of the dudes answer that one!

I know someone who plays the pipes and wears a kilt for parades, etc. It's pretty cool

There was a school in England where the boys were not allowed to wear shorts in the summer - One boy decided he would wear a skirt as it was still school uniform (for girls) Its interesting that they let him.

Kilts or garments similar to a kilt were worn by many ancient civilizations around the Mediterranean. The Romans had something similar to it. Not everyone wore togas.
I've seen utility kilts that you can wear as an alternative to pants.
Not sure wearing one here in lower Alabama would fly. I'd probably get strung up by a bunch of bible thumping, beer drinking rednecks.

This is my only plaid and not exactly a kilt..but as for comfort its the best! its my fav. Its not something everyone likes however..

Ew. No way I want to be in danger of seeing men's junk by accident more than I am now of seeing them, since so many men seem eager to display their genitals and send dick pics to random women (double eeew!),

I might wear one at home, like I do a towel after a shower, but I'm not sure about out in public. Not where I live anyway. The "christians" would freak out, and I'd probably be setting myself up for a beating.

My son talked me into trying out his kilt on a hot summer day, he told me how wonderful the breeze was waifing across the dangly bits. My dangly bits stuck to my sweaty thigh and then got crushed between the two thighs.

Oh no!!! I'd suggest trying some body powder, but think I read somewhere that it contains carcinogens, at least the mineral kind (talc) might.

@Zster Corn starch works.

How wonderful you look!

I am just afraid that with my somewhat hairy legs, failing muscle-tone & varicose veins around the ankles that I wouldn't be able to keep the women away! No, honestly, for everyones sake, & force of habit, I'll stick with pants.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.