Agnostic.com

94 180

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

94 comments (76 - 94)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw the word"breasts" and I clicked on the post. It happened in 0.1/10th of a second. I think that says something about where my head is at.

Yeah me too I saw the word and I just couldn't help myself I'm very Pro breast. on women that is

religious Doctrine dictates that kids are taught from the earliest possible moment that they're supposed to be ashamed of their bodies. of course just another line of bull s*** from superstitious ignorant m************. I pride myself on being able to put up with about anything, with one exception and that is ignorance and denial in the face of solid evidence. Which I will add fits all religious thinking.

If you are asking if I am for or against breasts, I am for?

jab60 Level 6 July 27, 2018

I prefer to be against...as much as possible.

I love breasts , and that would be a lot !!!

I can't breathe! ????????????????????????

Breast joke yet. ?

LOL ?

Lol!!!???? lots of nudity on the beaches on Maui... No big deal.

She can in New York.

Ain't that the truth

Ain't that the truth

Now that is hilarious.

Now that is hilarious.

Oh so true.

One time at work I pulled up to a customers house with my female boss. There was a shirtless man that had obviously lost quite a bit of weight recently (good for him!) As he was talking with his arms the pierced man boobs jiggled so much I could not take my eyes off them!

Looking at breasts reduces stress and anxiety.
Touching them is even better.

Bones Level 2 Feb 16, 2019

I like them covered - more sexy!!

Ungod Level 6 Jan 14, 2019

I have read many of the responses here that delve into the cultural ramifications of the joke. My own feeling is that men are driven in most societies to see women's breast in a sexual way, whether this is due to nature or nuture is immaterial to the point that I would like to stress:. It does not matter! Women have or should have the right to bear their breast if they so wish. And frankly, they should be able to strip completely, be able to dance on the sidewalk and be free from harassment! I love to make sexist jokes, playfully, but bottom line, we each own our individual body and we should be able to do what we damn well please with it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32503
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.