Agnostic.com

94 180

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

94 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have never understood the negative stigma attached to being naked. We are all born that way. Everything has been over-sexualized to the point that it becomes ridiculous. Believe me when I say, I am not opposed to sex, hell I have 7 children and took responsibility for them as well. If we were to, at some point, not make human sexuality so damned taboo, maybe the negative connotation attached to public nudity would, in turn dissipate. I don't ever anticipate that happening, just a thought.

Yet women have been harassed for breastfeeding at beaches & pools, when all around them are old guys showing everything & young women in bikinis showing a lot more skin than the average mom would dare reveal.

Carin Level 8 Nov 19, 2018

I don't get that either I thought we were past all of the stupid ignorant BS years ago , I am an old guy and a LIBERAL , women should be able to do what they want without a mans interference !!

Oh my I saw this and immediagely thought if a friend who has a new born and breathe feeds discretely in public. That she has to be discrete about this is a bit sad. It's beautiful. But that's another thank you to religious influence on culture.

They are so beautiful?

I was on a bus when we reached Bath , in England , an elderly gentleman coming from the beach , had on a short terry cloth robe , which did not conceal the fact that he had been at the nude beach .

What beach is near Bath?

@antman The bus driver commented that we would be staying at the opposite end of Bath, and not near the nude beach . We only spent one day and night there , so I did not learn anything more about it .

@Cast1es There isn’t a beach anywhere near Bath! It’s well inland.

@KevinTwining Tell the bus driver .

@Cast1es Look at a map!

@KevinTwining a lake?

@AnneWimsey Nope, not even a small pond. There are public baths - the old Roman ones, and a fairly new 4 storey modern spa with an open air, heated roof-top spa pool - but absolutely zero nudity allowed. There are a very few nudist beaches on the British coast line, mostly small, secluded ones, but none of them within many miles of Bath, which is an inland city. The best known is in Brighton, over 100 miles from Bath. The closest substantial body of water to Bath is the Bristol Channel, the estuary of the River Avon, at Bristol, about 20 miles from Bath.

Brighton makes more sense , doesn't it ? Looks like my error . I apologise !

Very funny cartoon. Of course it is tragic that so many people in the USA are over weight or obese.

yeah, i know .... an oldie but gold 🙂

Well someone needs a man-kini top.

CS60 Level 7 Mar 4, 2018

That's about right

Lol..yeah I tots agree..guys with moobs bigger than mine just ruin my beach days..

Like so much in the world they are not created equal. I’ve always wondered, on the hot days, I see lots of guys bare chested but the women are mostly covered. And who is the toughest gender?

Besides, it is not the flesh colored portion that gets most of the focus of attention and which determines what is "obscene" (loosly used) or not!

ROFLMAO!! I did a little research a few weeks ago and found that men could not go out in public shirtless until the 1930's. I've commented on other posts about a law in Canada that allows women to go topless (there may be a few restrictions). Many states here in the US allow women to go topless (once again, there may be restrictions).

I'd say it mostly has to do with sexual preference and the fact that society for so long has been male dominated and for the most part religion is just how to control women through possessiveness and greed. Therefore since they are not sexually attracted to men so long as there is no veiw of attraction towards females other males fancy its fine (so penis covered and try not to stare too much at a woman a man is possessive towards). But women are dictated to be covered as possible for the comfort of the men who desire them. As women gain more power and influence though that is changing. I also think the dislike of children feeding from breasts in public is due to jealousy from men that the child is sucking the breast and not him. These would be underlying causes and then enforced through religion and social stigma.

Love it. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Mar 4, 2018
godef Level 7 Mar 4, 2018

LOL...juassssssss

Brilliant

Set them free. The human body is beautiful.

SamL Level 7 Mar 4, 2018

This seemed. .....appropriate

I went on a cruise not so long ago and was flabbergasted with the amount of men that had breasts.

Who cares everyone gets old and funky even Arnold !!

@Riki64 Yes but this way way beyond “funky “, more like size DD in a lot of cases.

@Jolanta I love breasts , two nipples in my hot mouth at once it is more fun than you would think !!!

By the way you are very nice looking !!

@Riki64 Thank you Riki.

Tit for tat!

Because I grew up in France both men and women were topless including all my family members. Never bothered me.

Look up Top Freedom. In protest, you can do it legally.

I have read many of the responses here that delve into the cultural ramifications of the joke. My own feeling is that men are driven in most societies to see women's breast in a sexual way, whether this is due to nature or nuture is immaterial to the point that I would like to stress:. It does not matter! Women have or should have the right to bear their breast if they so wish. And frankly, they should be able to strip completely, be able to dance on the sidewalk and be free from harassment! I love to make sexist jokes, playfully, but bottom line, we each own our individual body and we should be able to do what we damn well please with it.

Are you going to show off your penis in public?

I’m not.

@WilliamFleming I should send a picture of my dick to the Dumpster so he knows what a real one looks like !!! what a GOP POS !!

I like to think that Men have nipples out of jealousy.
Like how Sicilian men grow moustaches.

Keita Level 5 Aug 21, 2018

What ? to be like the women

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32503
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.