Agnostic.com

21 4

What causes horror music to run through your head?

All I can say is every time I have to walk into a public restroom, I hear horror music playing.

silvereyes 8 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unexpected phone calls from the high school.

Zster Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

Seeing a centipede.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

If you could all refrain from posting photographs of centipedes in reply to this, it'd be much appreciated 🙂

@Jnei I will do my best.
What about millipedes?

@Jnei What about millipedes?

@jeffy @JimG I actually don't mind those - most people don't know the difference, of course!

The Rupukelican party.

That one gets me every time.

My impending return to work after a week off.

JimG Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

I feel for you. First day back after eight days off tomorrow for me.

Everytime Trump says or tweets something.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 4, 2018

Living by a crack house and hearing gun shots. I don't about music, but my mind was racing, and besides calling the police, I had my gun out just in case.

There's nothing scarier to me than the sound of my alarm clock in the morning.

That’s why I don’t have an alarm clock anymore.

When my exWife calls. LOL

A public restroom? loool

My ex. Not a bad person, but scary none the less.

The only thing that scares me is the movie "The Exorcist". My parents didn't want me to read it or Amityville Horror so I hid in the closet to read both. HUGE mistake. Then I saw the movies and while Amityville was ok (the book was much scarier), "The Exorcist" scared the urine from my body. I still shudder at the mere thought of that movie.

@silvereyes Eww... gross! 😛

Pea soup makes me vomit. @silvereyes

Listening to Trump

Swimming in deep water, yep. That freaking movie, Jaws, has me scarred and scared for life.

SamL Level 7 Mar 8, 2018

Walking into any place of worship, or seeing an ex walking towards me while out and about

When one of my coworkers calls on my one day off per week.

Hahaha! Just reading this triggered Psycho's shower murder scene music in my head.

Steve eating his pets I think. James

Leon Level 5 Mar 5, 2018

This works fairly often.

Everytime I see a clown or a doll that looks like Chucky.

It’s caused by good taste.

I think of going into a medievil cathedral or castle when I hear this.

@silvereyes I like it too, even better when I can see it performed with the lyrics.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.