Agnostic.com

25 1

What's a strange food habit you have?

I put tons of ketchup on pizza 😛

Aralt 7 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always eat the crust first on pizza. Same with sandwiches. I eat around burgers, too. I figure the good stuff is in the middle so I want that flavor last. Also, I love to use cottage cheese as dip for Ruffles.

Ha! I use cottage cheese as Wheat Thins dip! 🙂

I absolutely can not have food touching other food on a plate.

So I reckon you never eat soup.

@AMGT, I have heard of these discoveries but I still can't bring myself to partake in such madness lol!

When I was a kid I did that - now I do just the opposite, and mix everything together !

@evergreen, I've known people who have done that, and I almost have to leave the room. No offense but that's just gross 😉

I had an uncle who used to just pile everything up together. His assertion was that it was all going to the same place anyways.

@AloneInTheSouth that's usually the standard response I get when I ask someone why would you do that. Just can't do it myself. I'm a firm believer in food segregation.

If the foods in question are fairly 'dry' I don't mind some contact, but if one item has excessive juice or sauce that could run into other items and get them soggy I prefer them to stay separate. But as I'm eating I do take from the contact areas to lessen said contact.

I eat leafy salads (and several other unusual things) with chopsticks. I find it easier than trying to always stab everything with a fork. Not soup, though; the sticks don't work so well there.

I eat cheetos with chopsticks! I don't like the yellow dust sticking to my fingers. I don't eat them often, but when I do I want my chopsiticks!

I am going to speak up for my disgusting room mate. She puts ketchup on her fried eggs!

Seen plenty doing that... Not disgusting... that's like europeans eating french fries with mayo. Cultures, cultures, cultures. My son on his gang age... used to eat mustard and jelly sandwiches. Some countries eat blood sausages. Culture, culture, culture. In the orient they eat dogs and cats... we eat pigs and cows. Everybody likes chicken. I had shark steak once... it tasted like a salty chicken.

OMG! That's nuts! The eggs should be scrambled if ketchup is involved.

@GipsyOfNewSpain I love french fries with Mayo! I've bought them from street vendors in Brussels. Well Pommes Frites.

@GipsyOfNewSpain This isn't a cultural thing. She's only been in California thru Oregon and a few weeks/months in Washington and back to California. That's it.

My grammie used to say " To each his (or her) own said Mrs. Leary as she kissed her cow. I'd rather have ketchup than sriracha.

@HippieChick58 I have always kind of hated mayo except for chicken or tuna salad sandwiches or with artichokes. I even made a delicious home made mayo and still only for limited uses.

@Wrytyr makes no sense but that is the way we are wired.

@GipsyOfNewSpain French fries and Mayo goes great together.

@HippieChick58 Exactly... in America that is a sin... in Europe is the Bomb. It is all about Culture!!! Pommes!!!

@Wrytyr California Culture... All west coast culture... Guess what? In the south... in the caribbean... ketchup and fried eggs are not disgusting... are Breakfast.

@GipsyOfNewSpain mayo with fries is good..mmmm

I like my fried eggs on top of my hash browns and topped with ketchup.

@Joanne Thank You.

Sometimes I like Nestle quick chocolate powder on my bologna sandwich. I have weird eating habits and am so picky.

I mix Junior mints in with my popcorn

Idk if it's strange but a couple tablespoons of merlot on vanilla bean ice cream is really good.

@Donotbelieve it is, dry white works too, like a chardonnay.

I will not eat peas, unless they are well hidden. I will eat split pea soup. I'm not fond of lima beans either.

Not me, but both my sons love peanut butter and bologna sandwiches.

I agree. But it least they were getting their protein.

Eating, It seems I have to do it. No matter what I do I seem to be addicted to food.

Please don't try to break that addiction. I have a friend who did try to stop eating many times. She is 43 and has the heart of a 90 year old.

Having monthong durian as my very favorite food, since most foriegners think it stinks like dirty socks.

milk and saltines. we had them as a snack in kindergrten and they are my comfort food.

velk Level 4 Mar 5, 2018

That was my dad's favorite snack.

I put syrup all over my French toast AND bacon or sausage.

I take a bite of pork chop and drown it in applesauce just before raising the fork to my mouth.

I always thought that was what the pork and beans on your plate was for. I'll try the applesauce dip.

lots of pepper

I try to limit the sugar thing - but when the urge become undeniable, I get Ghiradelli's double chocolate brownie mix with choc chips in it . I pour some in a small bowl, and add just enough water to make it sort of like fudge - and eat it ! Never sees the oven ...

Peanut butter on my pancakes? loving to eat a can of popeye spinach?

Mmmmmmmm.....peanut butter on French toast - WITH the syrup. Yum!

Also, I like a grilled peanut butter and jam sandwich - made just like a grilled cheese.

Eating it?

I eat cottage cheese with cinnamon

Mix my sloppy joes with egg noodles.

Peanut butter, alfalfa sprouts on flat bread. No idea, I just like it.

I like Tim's Jalapeno chips dipped in mayo.

I knew someone that would boil all meats in Cocacola.

@ArashL you got that right

I do my ham in that.

@velk thats not far from a standard candied glaze, his ham on coke tasted ok to me

I like a peanut butter and banana sandwich.

Did you know this was Elvis's favorite food?

@PappyOnWings I think I remember hearing that.

Maggie likes to have a little dab of salmon flavored Philadelphia cream cheese mixed in with her dry food.yuuumm

I hate cold ketchup, I keep mine in the cabinet and not the fridge. I eat mustard on my scrambled eggs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32551
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.