Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Trump’s 2020 Pitch: No One Cares More About the Environment Than Me | Vanity Fair

No, this is not from The Onion!

“Unsurprisingly, people who actually care about the environment are already calling bullshit. “They’re whitewashing their sooty record,” David Doniger, a senior adviser to the NRDC Action Fund, told Bloomberg, pun intended. “They’re taking credit for the law and the actions of their predecessors that they’re actively trying to roll back.” While Trump’s base presumably has no problem with the environmental destruction he’s caused, not to mention the panel the White House is reportedly setting up to counter climate-change consensus, polls show voters who are not a sure thing would actually prefer the planet not resemble an ashtray.”

This is why we need a Green New Deal!
[agnostic.com]

jerry99 8 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It figures. He keeps on bragging about how he's the best in so many things. Even humility:

Trump Brags About Being Humble - YouTube

My reaction?
Pretty much this whole page of responses.

[giphy.com]

Not enough. Need this.

Would you by a used car from that guy..........

His base is just plain stupid, or those that want are uncaring and greedy. During the election, I was down in Southern Lancaster County, PA visiting. There were signs throughout the area protesting a coming pipeline. Now, here is the stupidly of his base: on many lawns, and I do mean many in the river hills, there were signs saying "No pipeline" right beside tRump signs.

And more signs of his total mental incompetency. I'm surprised he even know how to pronounce the word environment. Maybe this will be the final straw for his followers who think only a god can change the environment. Anyway, the way he's going hopefully by 2020 election he will finally be in the straight jacket he so richly deserves.

It’s like jobs. Republicans suddenly start caring about those too when election time rolls around.

Bullshit from a professional liar!!!!!!!!!!

This is such incredible despicable bullshit from the environmental destroyer in chief, the criminal lunatic stating he is really the good guy. he should be required to take a shower in clean coal runoff on a daily basis.

No, it's bullshit from a professional bullshitter. Bullshit is worse than lies. Lies at least have some tether to reality. Bullshit makes no effort in that regard.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:327148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.