Agnostic.com

37 6

Do you hold doors for women?

I hold doors for anyone that is close to the door, I consider it a kind gesture. Better than letting the door slam in their faces haha.

AustinSkepticus 7 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hold doors for anybody. Sometimes I have a cane, but as long as I am capable, after you 🙂

Yes, and for men, too. It is a simple act of courtesy -- nothing more.

I hold doors for anyone. I don't run up to the door, though.

I hold the door for anyone if they are behind me, but I will wait a few extra seconds for a lady.

I hold the door for the person behind me, or a group I am with. It's just polite to do so. Also body language is 70% of all human communication. Being last in the door shows control of the situation and confidence in one's status.

I will open the door for everyone. I just hate the alpha males who refuse to let another man open the door for them.

Woman, men ,children ,dogs whoever is behind me it's just the polite thing to do

I hold doors for anyone. It's simply the civil thing to do.

I automatically hold doors for anyone behind me and I don't mind if they don't say thanks.

Call me old fashioned

I hold doors for everyone. I do love it when a man gets the door for me. I feel bad for reinforcing the gender binary, but I'm binary af, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

I hold the door for everyone.

Iffy Level 5 Mar 5, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32747
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.