Agnostic.com

27 3

What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?

Crimson67 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

International travel.

Full-time student and world traveller.

Taking groups of artists to Europe to paint would be my next most excellent hobby - working on it.

Searching for lost civilizations and visit the sites that already have been found.

Gert Level 7 Mar 5, 2018

Especially I mean those civilizations that could not exist according to the regular scientific reach of 5-6000 years BC, but still are present all over the world.

Rebuild a Pontiac Fiero

Gohan Level 7 Mar 5, 2018

I already do most of the hobbies I love but if money was no option I would move to China to study Wing Chun and Tai Chi from the masters whilst taking some amazing photos in any spare time and to experience the culture.

AdieG Level 4 Mar 5, 2018

This type of GT racing, or something similar.

Travel mostly..

Boating

get more into my Tai Chi maybe have my own studio to teach in and practice, learn more weapons forms,.
Have more dogs and employ a live in dogsitter move to a house with land so I can expand my dog breeding hobby

Is world travel a hobby?

Flying,diving no mountain climbing to much effort.Travel to everyware as it provides so much insight and knowledge.I would have a 100' ship and live on it.

More of what I already do, only over a larger area of the world.

I would to take pictures with the quality of Ansel Adams of the Yosemite National Park scenary! [airforcenurse1] Lee Scott AirForceNurse1

Travel and auto racing.

SCCA isn't costly. 😉

I'd produce music...

Adding more precious metals and exotic metals into my work more often. And precious stone work.

Playing an instrument which I already do

Sailplanes or gliders.

Rocketry

Sculpture.

Car collector.

I learn to play the guitar

glass blowing or playing cello.

I'm doing what I want, painting and producing a video series about art

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32761
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.