Agnostic.com

45 9

What word(s) do you never want to apply to you?

For me,

1. Ignorant
  2. Dead
  3. Religious

lol. #2 is a bit unavoidable, but at least I won't be around to know it applies.

silvereyes 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did not read the "for me" and forgot the parenthesized s in the title, so for a second I thought I had to pick. I made the decision of ignorant pretty quickly though. I like knowledge and truth too much to be able to stand that. Religious might be something I could handle - I'm sure I'll never know though xD
Time to read through other peoples' comments, though I do already know of one that has bothered me for as long as I can remember, partially cuz of the blonde hair, and that word is stupid. Also, of course, dishonest. It really hurts when people think that of me, more than anything else really actually - I'm less likely to get angry/as angry and just jump right/quickly to just disappointed and kinda subtly (as in it's obvious cuz I just sort of...wilt, I think, or that's what I feel like people might see - but it's not overly dramatic like crying or some shit lol) sad. Republican/Trump-lover/shit along thoser lines, close-minded, any of the ists really (racist, sexist etc) and homophobic and such, hateful, boring, disturbing, girly or feminine (UGH), greedy, corrupt, creepy (except when I'm trying to be as a joke), fake or shallow! There are others, of course, but I think I got the basic stuff that those others can generally fit under.

@silvereyes But that's like, kinda crazy fun right? I'm so not a party girl either xDD

Ignorant - I think though that it has two meanings; here we say 'pig-ignorant' meaning an ignorant boor; The other ignorant is just not knowing e.g. I am ignorant of the facts of how other people might be suffering. I don't mind being the second one.

Conservative, stupid, smelly!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 5, 2018

Closed-minded.

• stupid, incompetent, ignorant, gullible, etc.
• burdensome, in the way, a nuisance, etc.

We are all ignorant one way or the other. Number 2 is inevitable, sadly

obis Level 6 Mar 5, 2018

Normal

yes, ignorant. about religious i could wholeheartedly laugh. other than that: creepy. brutal. waste o' space.

Trying hard not to be creepy too.

Donutless.

Simple

1. Boring
  2. Hateful
  3. Not tactile

dead

Lazy. Despite my depression, I force myself up every day to work two jobs while saving toward a better future, because no matter how terrible I feel I have a set of goals I have to achieve.

selfish

self-centered

1. Dreary
  2. Mean
  3. Self-important.

Fascist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, bully, narcissist... Hey! Waitaminnute... While typing this got a mental image of an orange-hued monstrosity.

mean. greedy, inconsiderate

Boring
Predictable
Normal

AdieG Level 4 Mar 5, 2018

1.Tranny
2.Shemale
3.Dolt
4.Teaparty Republican
5.Drumpf supporter

Perhaps the thing I would most dislike to be is "indifferent to the feelings of others". Other words which I hope never apply to me are closed-minded, stupid, unkind, evil.

Married, obedient, boring.

1. 2 all day. At least compared to the other words.

All of rhe above, but in order it would be 2,1,3

1. Selfish

2. Rude

3. Boring

Interesting, fascinating, creative, mindfully, soul inspiration, of the universe, transcendent,

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32925
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.