Agnostic.com

9 4

A VERY important question...

so, what are you having for dinner this evening?

I've been ultra-adventurous and opted for a cheese sandwich.

Jnei 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Assorted finger foods left in the freezer from the Super Bowl: taquitos, spinaka tiropita, leek pies, and samosas. Quite tasty!

Zster Level 8 Mar 5, 2018

I had an absolutely lovely samosa yesterday - not too much potato, plenty of peas and just the right amount of coriander!

Same here, as in the balance (not overpowering potato).

@Zster As far as I'm concerned, potato in things like samosas and pasties is a structural component - it's there so the integral architecture of the assembly is able to withstand heating without deforming and thus maintain the intended shape to as high a degree as possible.

Or it could just be because lots of people like potato. I'm not so keen on it, myself.

I hear you. I like potato, but have to limit it (docto's orders). I prefer potatoes AS a fish, not as filler in one. Ever check out breakfast scrame items at the grocery. They ALL seem to contain potato, often mostly so.

Chicken and chips

I'm searching for a quality chipshop - decent chips seem to be very rare these days.

I actually have no idea. Is it bad that I forget most of the time? Even when I have nothing going on in particular, eating is the furthest thing from my mind. I suppose I should have something though.

I do the same regularly - it's not unusual for me to go 48hrs without eating because I've forgotten.

@Jnei I stupidly went to work last night for my first shift having only had a protein shake that I didn't come close to finishing. I then went straight to sleep after getting home only to skip out on eating entirely before my second shift. Most days I eat maybe once, only because other people are doing it and remind me. How am I even still functioning at this point..

@Gravija I know exactly what you mean - I very rarely feel hungry, even if I haven't eaten for a long time. It's only when I see something that looks appealing that it occurs to me to eat it.

Soup and sandwich..

I misread that as "soap" at first and wondered if maybe it was to save time on having to brush your teeth 🙂

@Jnei lol..actually I only have 4 of my own left due to radiation/chemo treatments..

Meat loaf, asparagus, and mashed potatoes.

Pastrami on rye ...

I have new York strips marinating right now

I have absolutely no idea what those are!

New York Strip Steak@Jnei

Microwave chicken chow mein. About as enjoyable as it sounds.

I'm going to go out and grab something, but I don't know what.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32967
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.