Agnostic.com

9 4

WEIRSDALE, Fla. —
A Marion County teenager at the center of Florida missing child alert has been found dead, deputies said.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday that Michael Sparks, 16, has been found dead. Investigators did not provide further details, but said no foul play is suspected.

He's been Found - please update your posts to reflect this.
I can't say more for now.

Thank you all!

He's been found - it wasn't good news. But thank you all for your posts. Feel free to delete them now or redact to say "Found".

I will update when it's all on the Main News Media. Someone is already posting inaccurate info. to FB which isn't helping his relatives.

[fox35orlando.com]

[bit.ly]

RavenCT 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

good

What medical conditions does he suffer from?

Done. Hope he comes home safe

Shared.

Zster Level 8 Mar 5, 2018

Thanks!

so the guy telling the story is the missing person?

No please see new link. Epic fail on my part. (ok on the part of the former news organization.

@RavenCT trying to share such a big kid he is going to look more like a man even if someone sees him

@btroje I know... looking adult will not help with this. Definitely still a teen.

I hope he gets found 😟

Omg! That's horrible. Were you close?

I don't know him at all - he's related to my sister through marriage.

We don't know if he tried to get back to Ohio or was abducted.

The longer it goes the worse it looks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32976
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.