Agnostic.com

33 3

If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you and why? Maybe one actor/actress for you later years and one for your younger, or just one.
For me, I think my life is more like a comedy than a drama or horror movie lol, so I think I would choose Jennifer Aniston, and she is round the right age, very hot (hotter than me obviously) and a good comedy chick flick actress.

Sacha 7 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Mr. Bean is not available, I will go with Robert Redford.

LOL, why Robert Redford? If you were going to choose someone who you thinks impresses the ladies, why not choose a James Bond? Like Daniel Craig or Pierce Brosnan

I like Robert Redford, but he is getting a little mature for a leading man. Eric Banna works better for me.

@Akfishlady Ahhhh very good then 🙂 I hope he does more than speak in your dreams 😉 😛

I would choose Robert Redford because chicks dig him. Edit....also Chris Farley is dead.

I would hands down use Melissa Mcarthy, she's round and hilarious, but also I feel she could play me very well in a dramatic telling of my life by adding in humor when it was needed.

Oh yes I love her🙂

She's a hoot - her role in Bridesmaids was stellar. Mike & Molly was our fav. Doesn't she look awesome lately?

The Dude.

Fucken' eh. Jeff Bridges. The dude abides.

I’m aware of that. Jeff Bridges then. @Akfishlady

Meryl Streep hands down

Yes 🙂

@Sacha with lots of singin

Pee Wee Herman at all ages. He bees da man.

I can see that! lol 😉

Maybe Blair Underwood.

Animated by Seth McFarlane's team and voiced by Aziz Ansari. I don't think I need to provide a reason.

Nods head, approves. yuss yuss

Can't do it. Bea Arthur is dead.

one of my all time faves. and hey, she could play me as well, persona is spot on.

Jeff Goldblum, but he'd have to put on some weight... 😉

Ronald Coleman for my latter years, William Powell for my middle years, Johnny Depp for my younger years, and Jerry Mathers as my younger self.

SamL Level 7 Mar 5, 2018

Sold! I never say no to a movie with Johnny Depp in it 😉 And William Powell swwooon

Zach Galafinakis

Jeff Bridges

Tom Hanks. He’s funny and I’m just silly!

Oh gheez, id definitely could call my movie pulp fiction 2 lol, it would take a crew of actors & actresses to cover all the crazyshit. That was pre 27, now ive survived past 27 and into my 40s, ill have to go with fully animated, some things in life just seem too unreal to be real.

I dunno, man, who ever they got to play me they'd have to ugly up, something powerful. It'd win awards for makeup, at least.

Steven Seagal =)

Oh yes! Would suit you 🙂

She said an actor. 🙂

@Sticks48 lol

Seth rogan or george clooney.. maybe sacha baron cohen...

I would best be portrayed by a box turtle that can talk, but not very well.

Brian Blessed. Inaccurate but just because he's Brian Blessed.

I don't care who plays me, as long as Morgan Freeman narrates.

Yes! I like it!

Apart from the accent, Howard Lew Lewis.

Its a hard one I don't know an actor that resembles myself

BOGART

Jim Carrey and/or Andy Kaufman - so much depth in both those people, flaws and otherwise.

But not to the point of being an arsehole like Jim Carrey was on the set of Man On The Moon.

EDIT: Actually, I take it all back. They were dicks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.