Agnostic.com

33 3

If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you and why? Maybe one actor/actress for you later years and one for your younger, or just one.
For me, I think my life is more like a comedy than a drama or horror movie lol, so I think I would choose Jennifer Aniston, and she is round the right age, very hot (hotter than me obviously) and a good comedy chick flick actress.

Sacha 7 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jonah Hill, only because I think he’s the only one who could pull it off.

Ron Jeremy, that way everyone will be waiting for the good parts to happen but they never will.

Dan Akyroid

Hmm..some slender, athletic person who can ride horses without bridles or saddles.

Willl work on it

Any movie of my life would cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects. I see Crisp Rat playing me.

I mean, Chris Pratt but he'd have to shave his head and knock a good 8" off his height.

Loved Along Came Polly. Great question and answer ummm ? probably Vince Van Patton he's got similar skills

There is only One known actor in the whole hollywood universe with my type of hair... and he ain't Latino. So I don't see the movie ever being made on account of unaceptable, poor casting. My way, with all due respect and admiration for John Torturro and his cutomizable hair.

I think Jason Bateman would do a fine job of portraying my life in all it hilarity and sadness!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.