Agnostic.com

54 13

If anger could be converted into physical form, what should it become?

If science created a machine that could convert anger into a physical form... and you got to decide what that form would be... what would you have anger convert to?

Somebody, tell me, why is my first thought cherry flavored condoms!

silvereyes 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (51 - 54)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lightning. It could be a wee spark or full-on thunderbolt.

Black Hole, ?

Since anger comes in all sizes and destruction levels, I'm thinking fire. It can go from little candles all the way to a forest leveling inferno. I don't see cherry flavored condoms being able to cover such a range...One size fits all only goes so far.

I'm gonna hafta say gummi worms, that way I can literally eat my feelings!

But wait, if I eat the anger does that mean I get the anger? Can we do that with other emotions? And would they be different color gummi worms..

As for your answer, I think thats for you to decide haha, but do let us know!

I dunno if Id like what they'd taste like. Especially since so many feelings are described as bitter or bittersweet. Ooo but what if anger tasted like cinnamon / fireball? And happiness could be rum! And sadness vodka....I wonder if I drink too much...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.