Agnostic.com

54 13

If anger could be converted into physical form, what should it become?

If science created a machine that could convert anger into a physical form... and you got to decide what that form would be... what would you have anger convert to?

Somebody, tell me, why is my first thought cherry flavored condoms!

silvereyes 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

houses for the homeless

we are of one mind 🙂

Eeewwww cherry flavoreed condoms?..ewwwww..
mine would be a log...

Cures for terminal illnesses.

I'm pretty sure this already happened once; we call it a machine gun.

anger in its best role is a free abode for every earthling, anywhere they wish; humble, little blobs of homes all over the planet, where we belong.

then again, maybe i'm a bit biased atm, having just been given notice to move in 2 months 😟

i find anger - apart from having a real constructive potential - quite justified in our day & age. anyone who never gets angry at the social imbalance & injustice that is just increasing on a daily basis has to have a masters in ignorance.

@silvereyes wow! on top of the masters degree? i have to get into it!

Nuns in an MMA cage.

@silvereyes

LOL! @KingofHarts

A pile of shit.
So all that shitty anger could be flushed away!

Brittle rock?

Helium - that could diffuse almost any anger situtation.....

Anger in physical form would be a Christian woman who has compromised her own thoughts and values to appease her husband. She can never be happy, so she will always be angry

Ball lightening ...

No one would ever go hungry again

Unlimited, sustainable energy batteries.

A source of free energy?

A wrecking ball or a bulldozer, anything that smashes everything in sight.

Swarms of ladybugs

Would see more energy than matter.

Outlawed. 😉

A volcano like Krakatoa

Those sour Warhead candies. So sour at first, then sweet at the end. Sometimes when you explode and release your anger it can feel so sweet after.

The Hulk. That's what he is, really. A rage monster.

Hahaha! @ your 2nd stanza.

To return to your question...If to convert anger to diffuse it, I would like it converted to money - so that I can get a return from that failed investment.

If to convert anger to enact it, I would like it converted into an X-Wing. And the subjects of my anger, to asteroids. Pew pew pew!

I was married to aguy who converted his anger into scars I still have! I find this question both odd & upsetting, sorry

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.