Agnostic.com

42 4

Are you here for friends, relationship, or just hookups?

• 72 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 45 votes
  • 50 votes
LadyAlyxandrea 8 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm here for the conversation & the chance of making friends. If it works out to meeting & maybe something more, that would be good too .

I am here because I found sign of intelligent life on this planet. I found thought provoking discussions and topics, and I have a lot of free time on my hand.

Whatever comes way my works for me.

I'm here becuase there is nothing on TV.

LOL

As a gay mean, if I wanted sexs, there are many sites which woudl suit better for that kind of thing. I am primarily jus tlookign for friends. If a friendship eventually turns into a relationship I'd be open to that. However, i am legally blind and on a fixed income, and that exluses me from host people's lists for "husband material."

Someone said there would be popcorn. I am very chagrined.

I put "friends, dating, and relationship" on the questionnaire when I joined today but, honestly, It has been a year now without sex and I couldn't resist a sincere hookup proposal.

Mostly friends, although I admit some talk about intimacy/sex is certainly fine.

I am here mainly to meet new friends online and community. But unfortunately considering the area that I live in, I find anything more than that highly doubtful.

I enjoy reading the ideas and comments of other members , most of whom seem to be from across the pond . Maybe a date would be nice , but rather unlikely.

I enjoy reading the ideas and comments of other members , most of whom seem to be from across the pond . Maybe a date would be nice , but rather unlikely.

I came to get away from the constant political feeds crossing my home page and find some common sense. If I happen to come across someone who wants to take that intellectual thing farther, I'm game. I am an acquired taste and difficult to get close to but for those who can get past my wall and moat will find an honest, smart, loyal and sensual person. If someone is just looking for a play mate, I am safe, sane and consensual and my envelope is probably bigger than yours.

I'm here for the comunity. I wouldnt turn down a NSA FWB 😉

It was the community aspect that attracted me. There's not a snowball's chance in hell (sorry for choice of word) that a date will come of me being here 🙂

Come whatever may!! But i am single, lonely and like the way people understand the world here!

Well, this acted weird. I was going to say that there should be a way for us to say that we are here for Friends/Community with the hopes that a friendship will... ferment?... into something more.

I am also not opposed to sex, though I am not here just for that (so, which way to vote?).

I AM looking for a relationship, which I believe starts (best) with friendship, so again, which way to vote?

And finally, sure, whatever comes my way is not something I am opposed to.

Note: the tool allowed me to flag all options then vote (kind of how I feel) but then moved the comment button to the bottom of the thread... I think the tool was trying to spank me for being bad and treating it so strangely. 🙂 Oh, the tool says I chose Whatever comes my way... which might mean it's listing all of the above but only showing the last one... so, it's doing FILO. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.