Agnostic.com

22 5

Do You Know What Time You Were Born?

[washingtonpost.com]

I read in interesting article in the Washington Post that I thought I would share.

Most babies in the United States are born on a weekday, with the highest percentages delivered between 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., and from noon to 1 p.m., according to a report published Friday by the National Center for Health Statistics.

My Mom Told me that I was born on a Monday at 2:55am
in Montreal General Hospital.

twshield 8 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was born at 11:59 pm. I know this because, when the doctor recorded my time of birth, my mother remarked that I was early, "She wasn't due until tomorrow." Since it was only a minute's difference, the doctor offered to make my birthday the expected one (the 22nd) instead of the unexpected one. (the 21st). Luckily, she declined, and I have this story to help me remember my birth time.

Born at 7am on a Wednesday. My Mother would say "Wednesdays child is full of Woe" ....Charming i'm sure.

Why Yes. Yes I Do. And it means alot to me. 1:11am almost 56 years ago.( In Hollywood, Ca ) Easy to remember ! It means the Angels are with me ! 🙂

I was born at 9:01 AM, on a Wednesday, at Providence Hospital, in Seattle, Washington.

SamL Level 7 Mar 8, 2018

No, I've always been a night owl.

I'm a twin, I was born at 11:10 am, she was first at 10:55, so what was I doing for 15 minutes?? no idea, but I was not expected to make it, so they gave her the name "Maude" lol, glad I waited.

@twshield haha, so true, in real life, NOT a Diva tho

Idk but I know it was in the middle of a storm.

Well, I can not verify that belief, but it does coincide with my situation. @twshield

My mother told me it was 11:15am. Tuesday.

It's on my original birth certificate. Doing this now from memory I think I was born on Sunday at 12.06 AM. If so that would make my middle name "Odour" in Luo language which is someone born at midnight. OK, I'm not African nor am I Luo. We will leave that mystery for Obama who had a USA Kansas mother and an African Luo father.

2:25pm AEST.

I was born within a few minutes of noon - either before or after - but ny parents don't know for certain if I was a morning or afternoon baby.

They just recall that a few minutes after my birth they noticed the time was a few minutes after noon.

I was born at 7:38pm Friday March 13th, 1964

Friday the 13th ! Does that affect you at all ?

@flowerchild62 explains a lot

in a time where being born out of wedlock was not good at all

I don't know what day of the week I was born, but it was just after midnight so I could be born on my sister's birthday.

@twshield *Tuesday😘 Old English T?wesdæg (pronounced [?ti?wezdæj]), meaning "Tiw's day". Tiw (Norse Týr) was a one-handed god associated with single combat and pledges in Norse mythology and also attested prominently in wider Germanic paganism. The name of the day is also related to the Latin name dies Martis, "Day of Mars".

8:05 am.

On a Tuesday at 6:17 pm. Or at least I think they had calendars and clocks back then. HAHAHA!

5;25 am

Saturday 3:30 PM PST

11:57PM My BD only lasts 3 minutes. LOL!

I was born on a Saturday, not sure on the time but think it was early morning. My daughter was born on a Monday at 4 pm. Both of us outside the "norm", in more ways than one. LOL

I'm trying to understand the times they are suggesting. We have a 3 hr time difference from coast to coast. How does that work? And aren't there many more "scheduled" births now? So the timing would be on a surgery schedule. IDK, the time window seems too small.

@twshield, but how? Nature doesn't know about time zones.

@twshield, do you know that time zones didn't start in the US until 1883 and only because the railroad needed them for their time schedules.

Tuesday 1:31 A.M.

On a Friday at 9:32 AM. Just so happens tomorrow is another Friday, and at 9:32 AM I will begin another trip around the sun. Party on! 🙂

I was born on a Thursday around 2:00 PM.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.