Agnostic.com

19 3

What decade of your life was the best so far and why? Teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s?

#80s
Mark9393 6 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmm...I think they ALL were! It seems like life gets better each year! Pic: me at the base of Sail Rock, Mu Ko Similan national marine park, Thailand

Mid 30's through early 40's. I was having a ball touring the southeast with my oldest son. Eight years on the road with one of the best bands I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

70s, so far. Why? Because I'm still alive and continue to be basically functional. Of course, when it gets down to it, I'd have to list each decade in order and more or less for the same reason.

My thirties and fifties are tied for first place. I had my boys when I was in my thirties and they just cracked me up. They were great. And my fifties, because I've been living my own life since then. Got out of a bad marriage and I've had a lot of fun since then

All of them. Life is beautiful.

40's youth vigour speed strength money fun , kids under my wing and a bright future. those were the days

The first 10 or 12 years of my life. For me, those years were relatively problem-free. Life was exciting, fresh, positive and colorful. But mainly because I wasn't depressed. The world was really a good place then, more so than any time after that.

Teens and before because I didnt really have a worry in the world.

The next one. Life just gets better. 🙂

Toss0up between the 70s and 80s. The atmosphere and music of the 70s was fantastic-- the protest movement, the chance of making a change, etc. The 80s were a fantastically productive time for me and I enjoyed eery minute of that -- in spite of a horrible marriage.

40's for sure. I was still happily married, raising my kids, had a great dog, enjoyed my job, good friends all around, the peak of my cooking, lived in a great place. The 20's were good too..

Can't say for sure each had their best and worse.

Right now (50's).

So far, my early twenties, at university, and mid-twenties my first years working abroad. Early thirties set in and the "facts of life" begin to settle, and that next stage has not yet arrived. But, hopefully.....

Early 20's to early 30's for me. I just had things so much more together then. I had a great job that I enjoyed, was happy in my marriage, bought a house, and my kids were born during that time. All that came crashing down after my first divorce and continued to get worse after that.

Every decade so different. Looking forward to present and future.

I would go back to the 40s. You are established in your career and the kids are in the 5 to 15 age range. Life was crazy busy, but a lot of fun. I'm in my 60s now but I am also very happy.

I'm going to go with my 50s, because that is where I am now.

I thought and thought about this.. They were all so different can't quite compare

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.