Agnostic.com

30 7

What's your condiment of choice?

I admit to liking ketchup more than any human being should. Also, teriyaki sauce. Ooohhhh teriyaki.

silvereyes 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like Worcestershire and Tobasco

I just discovered (I'd say that's justified considering I'm 25 and only realized I enjoyed it within the last year and a half xP) my love for Worcestershire :3

mustard.

Srirachaaaaaa!!!

I like all kinds/types of hot sauce, so that would be my condiment of choice. Ketchup is the devil, and no one over the age of 12 should consume it! 😉

Honey mustard, crappy fast food sweet and sour sauce, and parmesan cheese.

Louisiana hot sauce

Depends on the meal. With roast beef, horseradish. With lamb, mint sauce. Pork, apple sauce. Other than that, it mainly is just ketchup or nothing.

Sambal Oelek over a stir fry!

Barbecue. Hickory smoke and/or brown sugar, as well as honey, are especially liked.

Probably only familiar to those within a certain geographic radius: Country Bob's All-Purpose Sauce. Made and sold in and around Southern IL, it's a thin, reddish, vinegar-and-tomato-based concoction-- not catsup, not BBQ sauce-- something like a tangy sweet A1. I believe the special ingredient is anchovies. There's nothing better on eggs & potatoes. I'd drink it with a straw.

Ketchup!!!!!! I put that shit on everything!!!! Mashed potatoes, fish sticks, macaroni and cheese, eggs and my hamburgers, French fries and hot dogs swim in it.

Oh god mashed potatoes?! Heathen!!!

@Neraven Lol! I know I gross everybody out with my ketchup addiction

Well I doubt that, I have seen my son eating ketchup as a main course. As for me, garlic dip, Indian mango pickle. I am not a big fan of sauces.

I use mayonnaise on my sandwiches. I love nutmeg on buttered toast.

That depends on the food. Cayenne pepper is a a staple for me, but sometimes a good hot salsa or other type of hot sauce is called for. I use various hot sauces like some people use ketchup.

When I am feeling mild-mannered, barbecue sauce works, too.

Pepper and lots of it.

I use small amount of salt but it's the only condiment I'll ever use.

Horseraddish, several different types of mustard, terriakki sauce, soy sauce, dill pickle relish onions, more that I can't think of right now, and ketchup too I guess

Deli mustard or spicy mustard or Dijon mustard. Soy sauce and wasabi are good for sushi & sashimi. Mayo is only for artichokes

It should also be a law that you must use at least a dash of Tabasco Sauce when eating any tortilla product.

Cherry flavoured 😉

Mustard and hot sauce

I'm with you. Ketchup/Catsup, Teriyaki. We have a marinade available locally called Chakka Sauce that's really good. I love using it for marinating filet mignon for bbqing. My daughter dumps it on rice. LOL!

Honey mustard!

Champagne. James

Leon Level 5 Mar 11, 2018

Honey. Hienz 57. Jalapenos. Hellman's Mayo. Sea salt.

Ground black peppers - especially on soups. But I can sprinkle it on almost anything. Does that count?

@silvereyes Whoa! I didn't know that black peppers had all these properties. [organicfacts.net] I like the warning in the info-graphic at the bottom of that page: "Caution: May cause sneezing."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.