Agnostic.com

4 0

A ridiculously good questions to ask.

What is your best childhood memory? ...

marypaulson 3 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will say one of my best memories is before the toxicity fckd me up and I was able to find simple pleasures in life... so my sister and mother went to visit my grandparents while I was alone with my dad (he fell asleep). So finally it was my chance to do what I saw on cartoons... learn how to fly!! So for those few hours before they came home I kept jumping off of the couch arm and flapping my arms hoping to fly. It didn't work. 😛 When they came home, I got a doll that my grandma brought back for me from Europe. I still have that doll and that memory to this day.

Bubble & Squeak for Monday tea 🙂

I hated 2nd grade, so I'd skip school a lot and read books in a field near the house

Playing in the creek running through bushland near our house. Tadpoles with heads the size of a ten cent piece. Water scorpions. Dragonflies. Sundews and maidenhair ferns lining the banks. Even a little waterfall, for Christ's sake. Brachiopod fossils in the sandstone. River dragons. Birdsong and summer cicadas. The dusty medicinal smell of eucalypts. I liked going with my brother or neighborhood mates, shouting and splashing about, but going by myself to quietly explore... I'm one lucky bugger.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:347111
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.