Agnostic.com

18 3

What nice thing has happened to you in the last week?

Elizabeth555 5 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. I woke up.
  2. made coffee that was wicked good
  3. went in search of gratitude where I found some, but it was not enough.
  4. my neighbor plowed my driveway. Cool Dude!

I have hada virus infectiom for four months its just starting to clear up !

My 10yr old and 8yr old daughter's packed my lunch for work and left me love notes. It was a sweet surprise at lunch time. I have a stressful job so, it really warmed my heart and put me in a better frame of mind.

I bought a nice new car, and dumped my dunger !

Today I did a 2 hour gym day, and I took a new workout progress pic in my new post that has not shown up yet. It's in my gallery though. What happened that was good was, I made a new friend.

Haha, not sure how nice it is, but my taxes came in so there's that lovely drop in financial worries for a small period of time. Other than that I stared writing again so that's pretty awesome personally.

Found out I'm getting a tax refund!

My daughter called me yesterday and met my wife and me at our favorite Mexican restaurant. She brought her husband and 3 kids. It topped off my week. Of course I had to buy, but it was worth it!

Fuck all lol, quite the opposit

Wednesday was a crazy day, one of the guys I work with had a good night fishing and brought me in some big fillets, work gave me a $50 fuel card for some running around I have done in my beast, some people brought me seedlings of various kinds and an ex brought her dog down for a while to spend time with mine.

My sinus infection/viris went away-trying to stay healthy.

I won 10 bucks on a 5 dollar scratch off

I caught bronchitis and went home early?

not good Rob.

Life goes on. It’s a dobro indeed. @Elizabeth555

I agree. @sassygirl3869

I also recently bought an archtop. @Elizabeth555

Got a screw in my tire the guy a mile down the road repaired it only cost 10$ plus tax. I submit lottery tickets to the second chance won 20,000 points yesterday, to get merchandise in the lottery store

Found all the people here, and lost weight.

@Donotbelieve TY

I received a compliment from a beautiful woman 🙂

I went back to work full time after being laid off for the winter.

Got to have really good, really long, telephone conversations with two of my best
friends. I don't always get to talk to both of them for a significant length of time (everybody's busy), and both in the same week!!! Double word score!!!
I guess that makes two nice things!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35079
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.