Agnostic.com

45 8

Men (sorry ladies) would you date a woman much taller than you?

I have really had issues dating men much shorter than I am.
How do you feel about tall women (4 inches or better)?

Akfishlady 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm 5' 7" and my wife is 5' 10"

My ex is 6' 1"

Never had a problem with it.

I dream of Amazon women.

godef Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

@lolamariafe What would be the word? The enchantment? Bewitchment?

I have dated ONE woman who was taller than I. I am Six foot five inches tall and she Six foot seven. We would step out and get gawked at, especially when she was in high heels. I did enjoy her company.

It makes no difference to anyone except the one dating!

I'm not a man but do date women. I'm only 5'1 and my current crush is 5'7. It doesn't bother me. Maybe that's cause I'm fem?? I think it's who you're with not how you look together.

I'm 5'7". Now problem dating someone taller than me.

I'm 6'2" .... very few women taller than me.

I'm 6', but 6'1" with shoes. I can't recall ever being told my height is an issue. Usually my weight is the issue. When they (men or women) are attracted, my height, hair and eyes are my biggest attractors.

No doubt on that. I like tall women myself

I am 6'2, I like ladies around 5'10, most I have dated are more like 5'2, but one was 6'6.
A stunning woman by all accounts and she loved the fact that she was taller, many people would stop to talk to us, just to comment on her stature.

not a problem....haven't met too many women taller than 6'4" though....well, none, other than in heels....and it doesn't bother me at all....though, this reminds me of a fun story that I only partially remember....haha....it was my 30th birthday? and I was helping out a friend as a roadie/security guy, and no one had even bought me so much as a beer for my birthday....Rozz of Christian Death fame, is dressed in drag, huge high heel platform shoes, standing way taller than me...he hears it is my birthday and we got wasted all night....we had to be the funniest set....me, a biker looking punk, and him giant drag queen....I don't remember most of the night....but it was epic...very sad when he committed suicide...really cool dude.

I'm sure you have heard the old saying....Everyone is the same height in bed.

...but they're not xD

Oh...don't be so literal. When you are in bed with the love of your life who cares who is taller? @Neraven

I think that’s a woman bias. I’ve seen it before. Most women seem to prefer taller men. I don’t really have a problem with tall women.

I had similar thoughts...

Absolutely

Don’t care, don’t want one that outweighs me, though.

My first wife was 6' 1" I am 5' 11", not really noticable since I had a full head of hair then.

It doesnt matter to me one bit. I find its women who don't want short men. im 5`6" and happy with it. I don't get choosing like that at all. ive said all along I must be attracted to the outside but the inside is what really counts. I don't care about hight,hair colour, age within reason or race or money. im not into heavy women and thats just choice.

A tall woman is a beautiful woman.....

jasen Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

This is such a weird, arbitrary thing to me. I mean who really cares, but at the same time it's permeated culture to the point it's hard not to notice. There might be an adjustment period to get used to it, since everyone I've dated has been roughly the same hight or shorter (which is kinda weird since I'm only approx 5'10). But I don't think it would be a problem.

Yes I will. I don't care if they are short or tall as long they can wrap their legs around me than I'm cool.

I would date any woman who was beautiful on the inside, regardless of her hight...

Holly Hell! They ring my bell! I am 5 ft. 7.5 inches. I have lusted after Sigorney Weaver and her 6.0 ft. frame for years...and any other big beautyful amazon!

Sure, but not many women are taller, so it hasn't happened.

I'm 6'0" tall, so I don't have this problem very much. To be honest, I'm not very comfortable with people who are a lot shorter than me either, so I'd say... plus or minus three or so inches would be OK.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I'm not exactly tall so have had a few partners my height anyway, a few inches taller wouldn't matter. 🙂

I’m only 5’9” and personally i’d have no issue dating a taller women. Ialways assumed it was the women who didn’t want to date shorter men. On dating sites women always say their height followed by something like: “please be taller”

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.