Agnostic.com

17 1

Hello Heathens and Heretics, how are you gonna spend your churchless Sunday?

*No disrespect intended to UU folks.

AustinSkepticus 7 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All Sundays are churchless here.

I run a film group, we go to a Sunday matinee of Independent or foreign films. Then we have pizza and talk about the movie.

Be a bum, read on my kindle, sleep in, do homework, procrastinate homework, eat, spend way too much time on the internets.

Spent the moening with my fellow heathens picking up 34 pounds of trash on Babcock St. in Melbourne/Palm Bay Fl. This afternoon was spent fixing a few things around the house and then a nap.

BillF Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Recooperating from helping my friend move yesterday.

going to the pub , reading , painting and getting stoned maybe even some nookie

Walking in the sunshine along the beautiful OR coast!

Remi Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Anything I want to.

Well since you asked. I moved an olive tree from the back of the yard that simply has not thrived despite being planted two years ago. Good call, I had planted it in sand (my community used to be a golf course). Then I cleared out a badly neglected garden, then I removed a dead stump, planted a basil cutting, seeded lime basil, then forced my grandson to help me with another stump.

Stung on the knee by a bee but still feeling satisfied

Being a heathen and sleep in to about 10:00 a.m. and not feel guilty about it and just relax for the day before I have to go back to work tomorrow. Wink.

making a vindaloo and kibbitzing online.

velk Level 4 Mar 11, 2018

Doing laundry then going over my friends house for free food ????

Relaxing with a cup of coffee and doing absolutely nothing for the day. Wonderful isn't it to do absolutely nothing.

I will be continuing to motivate myself to be strong in my resolve to slip out the back, Jack.

Made the obligitory pot of coffee, walked the dog, watched the talking heads blathering on most of Face the Nation, Vacumned the house, started the dishwasher, made a grocery shopping list and am about to head out to get food for the week.

When I get back I'll probably snag some lunch, call my Mom & Dad to catch up, get a load of laundry started, and then take myself out to the local brew-pub for a well deserved beer or two.

Can you tell that the only day off I get in a week is Sunday? Even if I were not a fairly militant Agnostic - where would I find time to go out for a Church service? 😀

I'll let you know when I wake up.

Sitting in an airport with a three hour flight delay due to mechanical issues...

That stinks. Any good food there at least?

@KurtZeller actually found a nice portabella lunch and a spicy bloody mary. So food wise we are good!

@Donna_I That's something at least. Appreciate a good Bloody Mary,... but am generally more of a Martini kind of guy.

@KurtZeller martinis are good too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.