Agnostic.com

13 0

Sports?

What is your favorite sport? Like, we all have one some don't but it's your favorite, why? I would say NASCAR because my dad watched it all the time and I enjoy watching the wrecks.

SamanthaSmith 2 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bodybuilding, weightlifting and strongman contests. Otherwise have passing interest in lots of other sports.

I'm interested in all women's sport (even football, which is dull), and specifically women's cycling.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 12, 2018

I loathe, detest, abhor ALL sports. Just saying.

1 Football, 2 Basketball - and to a lesser degree Baseball, tennis, golf - I don't care for hockey, soccer, or Nascar - is that a sport?

gater Level 7 Mar 12, 2018

FOOTBALL. NE Patriots. Parents had season tickets.

Nope..they've become the new opiate of the masses.

Baseball is the only sport I really care about. There are so many different things going on that most people are unaware of. Favorite team in the Minnesota Twins

None, really at this age and time.

It's not possible for me to care less about sports. Any and all sports.

Nascar is watching cars go to the left for hours. Poluting with noise as well as carbons. Yuck. Sport is an activity one participates in. Watching is not a sport tho it is entertaining other than animal cruelty such as bull fighting, dog & cockeral fighting. Competition seems to be a human endeavor especially for the male of the species. Sport is an outlet for tetosterone overload which is better channelled into sport lest we engage in more warfare, rape & pillage.

Baseball to watch and golf to play. l like baseball because there is no clock and of all the sports I have played baseball was the most difficult for me

I like UFC myself

I like watching Thai takraw. It's amazing. Makes Pele's bicycle kick seem like amateur league.

Kings Cup 2014 Sepak Takraw Thailand vs. Myanmar - Regu

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.