Agnostic.com

115 11

With or without music during sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

115 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No music. Like to hear the natural sounds?

It depends on if the band minds.

Oh! Thank you so much for that laugh!

Sad that I had to read this twice to get it but, man, when it hit me... thank you again! 🙂

@Gnarloc You are most welcome!

Depends on the mood. it can be awesome all planned out with a bit of lional richie playing or it can be a feverish fuck over a table where music is the last thing on your mind.

Sex is good either way. You could play a car wreck in loop during sex(maybe teen years) and still have fun

Only this song on loop:

LOL

It depends on the type of music! That's why I have a playlist specifically for that occasion. Otherwise it can be too distracting.

Without for me..all the yodeling makes it more intense...

@AMGT what?..hehehe

Without. I don't want anything distracing my attention.

A helpful hint: if you're in a hotel room and don't want anyone listening, just turn on the shower. That will drown everything out.

None for me.

Thought for sure some Chopin would be in your dossier.

It doesn't matter to me, so whatever she likes is fine with me.

oh no, no music, no distractions what soever.

@AMGT nope, no tip tor through tulips for me. Long before your time surely? Though I got called out today for knowing who Stubby Kaye and Nat King Cole were.

I always thought I was a “no”, but then while doing it we had “Little Fluffy Clouds” playing, and it was perfect ?

miffy Level 5 Mar 13, 2018

That tune is epic. Never had sex to it though.

Come to my house I need a test subject for Chopin what beautyful music.

Smmoooth jazz or R&B down low. As long as it's not Barry White.

I am fine either way.

Absolutely! Crazy music for crazy awesome sex with my lady, just increases the intensity!

My ex always wanted some Prince or some such. Then she told me to put on some sex music once so I put this on ...

The download gods are refusing me access. Is this something I might expect to hear on Benny Hill? 🙂

yes. yakety sax.

Might as well use a steam engine!

Some techno to get them hips moving. 🙂

Barry White for strip tease, mild S&M, and fantasy play. Barry can get people in the love mood, and is even credited with causing the US baby boom during the mid 1970s.

Barry White - Can't get enough of your love baby

WAY back in the 70s, my wife at the time once interrupted our spontaneous lovemaking and asked me to go put on our Barry White album. In her defense, we had an awesome stereo... 😉

Stroking to the rhythm?

With. Some good EDM, preferably house or trance.

Whatever, just apparently not that old Aerosmith song Big 10 Inch Record

LMAO!

There is some music that enhances the sexual experience most definitely! Trent Reznor comes to mind immeadiately !

Trent Reznor! Awesome points to you!

As background, seldom "driving force"!

Yes, definitely yes!

I have done both, and enjoyed both. Sometimes the music was an intrusion, sometimes it paired nicely with our music.

It's a case by case basis thing. Do note, however, that sometimes it is good to just concentrate on each other with NO distraction, save those you make of each other. There isn't much better than just losing yourselves into yourselves in mutually made bliss and with full attention, one to the other.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.