Agnostic.com

115 11

With or without music during sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

115 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Remember Bo Derek's famous exchange in the film "10" - [this is a paraphrase, from memory, but I think I've got the thrust of it] -
Bo Derek: 'What do you like to do when listening to Ravel's "Bolero"? (puts it on the stereo - yes it was quite a while ago).
Dudley Moore: 'I Dunno'.
Bo Derek: "I like to fu*k".
Next scene - use your imagination.
I've always had that scene in mind every time I've listened to it since!

I never listen to music without having se... er, sorry... never have sex without having music on.

"C'mon upstairs, and I'll nothing on but the radio"

Sexy music is a difinite plus. Zero 7 is a favorite.

Life in general is always better with the right tune!

It depends on the partner and music.

EUROPA, by Gato Barbieri definitely, check it out......

One of my favourite memories involved sex with music in the background. Freebird by Lynard Skynard came on, and after a while, I realised that my partner was keeping time to the music. It takes a fair bit of stamina in the livelier bits, but it was a most enjoyable experience.

Well, I grew up in California in the 60s, so upon reading this question, my first response was:

Drugs, Sex, Rock and Roll 🙂

Of course, with or without; either way is fine.

marga Level 7 Mar 17, 2018

Am seeing him tonight in Houston.

Either or really

Dose not matter

Mood music is ok, but not a must have. I use pandora so it’s all music I normally would listen to. Without music the noises my lover makes are soothing, erotic and pleasing.

I’ve never missed a whisper or a moan, event at a festival.

Without music, I'm concentrating for f**** sake, besides men can't multitask and I might drop my trombone 🙂

I have a really hard time playing guitar during sex.

Damn it man, keep trying. It’s the stuff of dreams.

Couldn't care either way as long as we're enjoying ourselves. That said, a little background noise is good for drowning out screamers and keeping the cops from being called.

Without, I would rather not be distracted from what I am supposed to be doing.

Its always good to have some slow jams playing in the back griund when u are hitting the sheets,
teddy pendergass ,barry white ,sade, & r kelly are some of my favorites when I am knocking the boots.

Most def no music. If it is happening, it has to be immediate. A soundtrack just gets in the way.

Having a roommate, this becomes a functional question. I do know that if you are sticking to one partner and you are playing music that its nice to put some variation into the playlist.

Don't keep playing Dark Side of the Moon.

As Mike Damone says, side one of Led Zeppelin IV is the best.

Definitely without. It puts me off!

KenG Level 6 Apr 22, 2018

Instrumental music is best, I think

Hmmmm. It saddens me to say I don't have a preference. I was thinking at first DEFINITELY yes, but then I thought, what if I start listening to the music and not my partner? What if I start SINGING?!

I'm gonna say tentative no.

I think your partners singing might ruin the mood, especially if he was not good at it...the singing I mean.

Think of it as an immersive experience like being drawn into a great movie and it’s emotional triggers. A beautiful soundtrack enhances a film and it can also enhance sex. And, as others have said it can be totally irrelevant.

Either is fine, as long as there is sex.

Something ultra sexy like Barry White or Keith Sweat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.