Agnostic.com

115 11

With or without music during sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

115 comments (101 - 115)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am fine either way.

Smmoooth jazz or R&B down low. As long as it's not Barry White.

Come to my house I need a test subject for Chopin what beautyful music.

I always thought I was a “no”, but then while doing it we had “Little Fluffy Clouds” playing, and it was perfect ?

miffy Level 5 Mar 13, 2018

That tune is epic. Never had sex to it though.

oh no, no music, no distractions what soever.

@AMGT nope, no tip tor through tulips for me. Long before your time surely? Though I got called out today for knowing who Stubby Kaye and Nat King Cole were.

It doesn't matter to me, so whatever she likes is fine with me.

None for me.

Thought for sure some Chopin would be in your dossier.

Without. I don't want anything distracing my attention.

A helpful hint: if you're in a hotel room and don't want anyone listening, just turn on the shower. That will drown everything out.

Without for me..all the yodeling makes it more intense...

@AMGT what?..hehehe

It depends on the type of music! That's why I have a playlist specifically for that occasion. Otherwise it can be too distracting.

Only this song on loop:

LOL

Sex is good either way. You could play a car wreck in loop during sex(maybe teen years) and still have fun

Depends on the mood. it can be awesome all planned out with a bit of lional richie playing or it can be a feverish fuck over a table where music is the last thing on your mind.

It depends on if the band minds.

Oh! Thank you so much for that laugh!

Sad that I had to read this twice to get it but, man, when it hit me... thank you again! 🙂

@Gnarloc You are most welcome!

No music. Like to hear the natural sounds?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.