Agnostic.com

115 11

With or without music during sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

115 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends if we are talking long slow and lazy or swinging from the chandelier sex.

Kimba Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

Whoa! Hot topic! LOL! I say yes to music, but mostly as background noise. Believe it or not, Adam Ant has an album called "Wonderful" that's really nice. [en.wikipedia.org]

There's also a song of the same name.

When I am All Biz... other than a Warm Body is a Distraction... I will provide all She Needs... or Die trying. I can Rock a woman's world Without! My Final Answer.

Definitely without. As soon as a prospective partner even sees the banjo they get scared 🙂

Just so long as you don't have sex to THIS song! hahha

Paradise Lost's ONE SECOND! hahahahah

I'm immediately reminded of that scene in Terminator when the robot "visited" Sarah's roommate and her boyfriend. It may have affected my choice to avoid music or just earbuds.

I had an ex. once, who used to choose 'sex music' for purely comic effect.

A case of, "Hit the 'play' button and off we go!" with no idea what she had arranged as the sound track.

It turned out to be a selection - everything from Verdi's 'Dies Irae', through hard rock and opera, to the sodding 'Birdy Song'.

Honestly ... the Birdy Song! ... have you ever tried to have sex to "Da-da-da-da-dadda-da! Da-da-da-da-dadda-da! Da-da-da-DAAA!"?

Lol, that'd make a mess of the long strokes!

LMAO!!! The birdy song! OMG

Without.

So people out there are having sex. Who knew

sgherf Level 5 Mar 14, 2018

Funneeeeee! Well done.

I seem to tone out music if it's on. I have other things to pay attention to at that time 🙂

I think that you will have greater success with a tens machine but everyone wishes to talk about aural experience:

No music these days.

Before we had kids,my ex and I would sometimes light candles, give each other massages with scented oil beforehand and play Enigma during sex. Those nights were really nice.

Music on the low volume lol

Sex creates its own symphony of sounds, but a little outside rhythm never hurt anything

I like a military band marching around the bed when I do it.

Exhibitionist

@FrayedBear A blind military band.

Be interesting to make love to -'je taime'

Even better with all of Carmina Burana. 😉

Music smusio it is beening without sex that I care about.

I can go either way.

Isn't that what the priest said to the altar boy?

Depends on the mood

I Like to Move It
Song by Reel 2 Real does the business.. lool!

Sometimes without music it's awkward. Music will put you in a state of hypnosis. A sort of trance. That's why shamans will use it in ritual. It takes you out of your head, and it puts you in the moment.

The best way to be wearing headphones listening to the exact same music while having sex. Anything by Metallica sets a nice romantic mood.

Preference is no music, the sounds we make will be music enough. Music can be ok, as long as, it's very low and not distracting.

Both, depending on mood and situation...

NIN, Phutureprimitive, Pink Floyd, PANTyRAiD - Brooklyn Angel << With These.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.