Agnostic.com

115 11

With or without music during sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

115 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess soft background music is okay. I'm going to be tuned in and focused on my partner.

I can do it with music I can do it without music as long as I'm doing it.

I like your attitude. 🙂

Receptive quivering SonderOpia hitting the nail on its head?

I live in an apartment and my gf makes hell of a noice during sex. I am pretty sure the guy next door would hear as I can hear him. So I prefer to play loud music to camouflage my gf’s loud moans.. otherwise I prefer silence and to listen to my gf’s breath sound which rarely happens lol?

Without! As a musician with ADD my mind will drift into the music and I lose focus.

Musician here... People don’t appreciate how DEEP you can be into the music! If the music is good, stop the sex. If the sex is good, stop the music!!

JAZZ , low and slow

I like polka music during sex. Of course, it's usually by myself...

No music usually, it's usually more personal for me.

Surrounded by 4 floor speakers hooked into a 150 watt per channel amp. Cue up dance/techno of your choice. Insert earplugs, feel the drive. Also put an oscillating fan blow back and forth for sensory change. Strobe lights can be interesting also.
Oh the memories!!!

"What??".... lol

@RavenCT it's all about sensory stimulation, earplugs are so you don't go deaf with the amp turned up to 90%. Feel the music in your body, literally.

With

With

I don't mind sex without music--I mean good sex is good sex and I enjoy the sounds of that too! But good music + good sex = win win.

I’d love to have that song “Skin” playing by Rihanna ha ha ha!

Very fond of certain albums as they bring back memories.

I apologize in advance:

The noises of sex is music

So I don't mind music in the background as long as it's not like kids songs or hymns or anything like that. But it's never really added anything to the experience for me either...

Yes, definitely yes!

I have done both, and enjoyed both. Sometimes the music was an intrusion, sometimes it paired nicely with our music.

It's a case by case basis thing. Do note, however, that sometimes it is good to just concentrate on each other with NO distraction, save those you make of each other. There isn't much better than just losing yourselves into yourselves in mutually made bliss and with full attention, one to the other.

As background, seldom "driving force"!

There is some music that enhances the sexual experience most definitely! Trent Reznor comes to mind immeadiately !

Trent Reznor! Awesome points to you!

Whatever, just apparently not that old Aerosmith song Big 10 Inch Record

LMAO!

With. Some good EDM, preferably house or trance.

Stroking to the rhythm?

Barry White for strip tease, mild S&M, and fantasy play. Barry can get people in the love mood, and is even credited with causing the US baby boom during the mid 1970s.

Barry White - Can't get enough of your love baby

WAY back in the 70s, my wife at the time once interrupted our spontaneous lovemaking and asked me to go put on our Barry White album. In her defense, we had an awesome stereo... 😉

Some techno to get them hips moving. 🙂

My ex always wanted some Prince or some such. Then she told me to put on some sex music once so I put this on ...

The download gods are refusing me access. Is this something I might expect to hear on Benny Hill? 🙂

yes. yakety sax.

Might as well use a steam engine!

Absolutely! Crazy music for crazy awesome sex with my lady, just increases the intensity!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.