Agnostic.com

36 1

What's the one thing you tried but will never do again?

Redcupcoffee 7 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Malort. That stuff is disgusting.

Probably Scuba Diving, Not really scary, just ears and adjusting bouyancy were difficult. Snorkling so much easier.

Went mussels foraging. Made a seafood paella which turned out quite crunchy because of all the sand in the mussels that I couldn't get rid of. Worst thing ever! ?

ABack Level 6 Mar 14, 2018

@FortyTwo LOL!!

@FortyTwo LMAO!!!

2 women. I just can't do it now.

Open relationships

@PatrickHermitage and that's fine for those in it, but I will never do it again

Religion.

Marriage

JimG Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

My sister's apple pie.

SamL Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

@Redcupcoffee Being an apple pie aficionado, I've often wondered that. Having had Durch apple pie in the Netherlands and all those apple pies in truck stops all over the States, I can safely say a whole fucking lot. K?

Acid.

@Redcupcoffee no, just don't like being that unhinged. The potency of today's cannabis is quite sufficient for me.

I spent 11 years in the army.

JimG Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

@Redcupcoffee No, not at all. I had some good times, great friends, and both of my kids are army brats. I can't say I am sorry I did it, but it's in the past and I wouldn't do it now.

@JimG Thank you for your service. I spent six years in the Army as on O5H. I married a soldier and each of my kids was born at a different base. The Army is for young people.

@HippieChick58 exactly, when I turned thirty I was I an old man in a scout platoon,

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.