Agnostic.com

31 2

How's your mental strength ?

Wildgreens 8 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm working out with DUMBbells lately.

Then progress into some more intelligent weight? lol

@surfdad08 🙂

Not sure what you mean. For doing what?

Mental strength and confidence go together.

On any day I can give a detailed account of the turning points of history, other days I travel 10 miles back to to retrieve a smart phone that is in my shirt pocket.

Been there! I once spent 10 minutes looking for a pencil that was perched behind my ear!

"Mental strength?" Kinda vague, don't you think? Before we respond, can we know what you mean? What's your definition of 'mental strength?' Please make sure to differentiate the mental properties of intellectual agility and other cognitive functions, from emotional stability and strength of will, along with any other mental attributes.

^^This

I'm as fit as a fiddle...faddle....or so the voices in my head tell me...they want popcorn candy.

Tell them to shut up and eat their chocolate.

My Opinion! Lol ????

Coldo Level 8 Mar 15, 2018

When in doubt Kilt up, and impress. slainte!

Right now I feel physically and mentally well.

Me too !! 🙂

yeah, pretty bloody good to be honest,
pity my physical strength is so much less,

In some ways terrible and others very strong

I do no less than 40 mental push-ups and 40 mental sit-ups a day. Not doing the run anymore, even mentally. 🙂

Strong as a quadraplegics legs

I shock myself with my weakness, and amaze myself with my resilience.Its dumbfounding.

Each day is a new day, learning it as I go. Still have a long way to go, life teaches everyday whether you like it or not. Lesson or two to learn everyday. Mental strength varies time to time, thing is we are all vulnerable but what matters is the way one lifts themselves and keep going, some have luck some have talent, I have a will to never give up.

Honestly, it depends on the day. I need comforts. Id go insane without my smokes or distractions.

I think my mentality is good for the long run. Something in the back of my mind says, "endure, and you'll be rewarded."

some days you don't see where this train is headed, and it scares you, but we've been there before. Things go up and come down. Circle of life

I have found that I have a huge well of inner strength; in a crisis I am at my strongest. I can cope mentally and through action while those around me fall apart and run around like chickens with their heads cut off. I thrive on what others consider stress, the tougher it gets the higher I function; on the reverse side when things are easy I tend to coast.

I believe my mind is at tip top shape most of the time. Other times I have to ask my kids for the answer to something stupid like what day of the week it is, lol.

Better now.

It has not always been my strogest asset, but in the past few years, I am a rock. Getting past a deep depression can make your mind convinced it can handle anything

Been like a roller coaster lately..

I’m usually very good, but lately I’ve been avoiding things that are emotionally hard, which isn’t like me. I gave it some thought and realized that it started after a sexual assault 6 months ago. I’m coming back from that, so I’m sure my overall strength will return too.

miffy Level 5 Mar 15, 2018

Do you mean problem handling ? Emotional ? Memory ? What was the question ?

Lacking and very chaotic.

I can lift mental weights with little effort ...

Discipline! I need it because I would be dead without it. So, I guess it is the will to live.

Focused ,logical, pure, and lucid.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.